eleven

[ eleven ]

[ eleven ]

Charlie Swan looked at the letter with tears. Morgan wasn't returning; she wasn't coming back. Charlie was having a hard time, Bella had a very bad illness and Morgan was dead. Charlie finally broke down. His hands formed a fist as he wrinkled the neatly made letter. Charlie cried as he remembered only spending a week with Morgan.

Charlie was brought back to reality as the house phone rang. The broken man walked over, grabbing it. "Hey, dad." Bella's voice said. Charlie tried to calm his breathing but failed, another sob escaped him.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Bella questioned. Everyone sat around her, listening in. Emmett still waited for the moment his mate would come back.

"Bella, it's Morgan." Charlie said. Bella shook her head, thinking the worse possible outcome. Emmett was by Bella's side in seconds, waiting for any type of news on the older Swan.

"Dad, tell me Morgan is okay." Bella said in a whisper. The brunette raised a deadly pale hand, running it into her hair.

"Bells, she's gone. Morgan was killed." Bella froze, phone falling as Charlie cried. The two story, three bedroom, one bathroom house felt even more lonely with those news.

"No, no. No!" Charlie heard Bella shout. Charlie was broken, his family was breaking and he couldn't do anything about it. The line went dead as Charlie sat on the ground, head on his hands.

Emmett couldn't believe it, his mate was dead. The one person that was suppose to be there for him was gone; never to be seen. This was the cruel reality Morgan talked about. She had been correct, this was a cruel world. Morgan was no longer apart of this cruel world.

It was true, Morgan Swan was no longer living with them...

Or so they thought.

[𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉]