ᴏɴᴇ

[ᴏɴᴇ]

[ᴏɴᴇ]

A girl, 18, and her sister, 11; they sat on the grass outside their home. The brown haired seventeen-year-old looked down at her sister. The young girl looked up at her sister, big brown eyes filled with innocence. "Bells?" Morgan whispered. Isabella hummed.

"I've got to go." Isabella looked at her with confusion. Morgan let out a sigh, questions will be thrown at her.

"Go where, Gan?" Isabella asked. Morgan smiled at her sisters innocence.

"I'm joining the military, Bells." Isabella's eyes widen in fear, shaking her head frantically. Morgan looked at her sister sadly.

"No! I need my big sister!" Isabella said with tears in her eyes. Morgan looked at her sadly.

"Bells, I'll be here whenever you need me." Morgan said but Isabella stood in anger.

"No! You're leaving like mom left dad!" With that Isabella ran into the house. Morgan let out a sigh, tears in her eyes.

[Timeth skipeth]

Morgan was finally leaving, Isabella stood by her mother, Renée Dwyer, her step-dad, Phil Dwyer, and her biological father, Charlie Swan. Charlie had tears in his eyes as he saw his oldest daughter going to the military. Renée had a proud smile on her face as Phil waved at her. Isabella had tears in her eyes.

"Don't go." Isabella said sadly. Morgan smiled sadly as the three adults smiled at her.

"Bells, listen. I'll be back soon, okay?" Morgan spoke softly. Isabella looked down.

"B-but what if you get hurt? What if you never return home?" Isabella cried out. Morgan pulled the young girl into a hug.

"Bells, I'll always come home. You're my home. I promise to be here. I'll always be here." Morgan whispered into Isabella's ear. Isabella squeezed her eyes shut, clinging to her sister.

"Promise?" Isabella asked. Morgan nodded with a smiled, looking at her parents with a smile.

"I promise. Always and Forever. I'll see you again, sister." With that Morgan kissed her sister's forehead, pulling away from the hug. Morgan pulled Renée and Phil into a hug before moving towards her father.

"Bye, daddy. I love you." Morgan whispered, tears falling. Charlie silently cried as he hugged Morgan tightly, pulling away.

"Hey, little solder. Stiffen that upper lip, what are you crying about? You're make me proud, little solder." Charlie kissed her forehead. "I love you, okay? Never forget that." Charlie said.

Morgan nodded, "I'll send you letters. I'll call you when I can." Morgan said as she walked towards the train that was about to leave. Morgan waved as the train left, her smile dropped as she saw Isabella try to chase the train but Phil grabbed her.

This was the start of her new life.