ɴɪɴᴇ

[ɴɪɴᴇ]

[ɴɪɴᴇ]

Morgan, Rose and Alice sat in a restuarant, food in front of them. Morgan noted that Rosalie and Alice only pushed around their food. "What do you think about Emmett?" Rosalie asked. Morgan shrugged her shoulders, drinking her water.

"He's a great guy." Morgan commented. Alice leand forward, eyes narrowed. Morgan placed a french fry in her mouth.

"Great enough for you to date him?" Alice asked. Morgan shook her head. Rosalie rose a perfect eyebrow at her.

"Too young." Morgan stated. Alice scoffed in disbelief. Rosalie wrapped an arm around Morgan.

"He's twenty. You're what, twenty?" Rosalie asked. Morgan shook her head, her fingers tracing a scar by her collarbone.

"Twenty-five, actually." Morgan said. Alice looked at her shocked; shaking her head.

"No, you're twenty." Alice denied. Rosalie agreed. Morgan shook her head.

"I wish." The human girl looked down at her food and grabbed a hot wing.

"Well, it's only a five year difference." Rosalie said. Morgan nodded in agreement. Alice waited for her response.

"Yes, five year difference but I don't want to date. Especially when I'll be returning to war soon." Morgan stated. Alice looked at her with puppy eyes.

"You will end up together. I know it." Alice said with excitement in her voice. Rosalie hesitated to speak. Memories of the last few years came back to her.

"Maybe you're ment to be?" Rosalie finally agreed. Morgan shook her head in denial.

"No, you guys don't know what's going to happen. You can't see that." Morgan put her fork down and looked down. "I can't get close to him or anyone for that matter." Morgan stood up and placed some money on the table.

"It was nice hanging out. I must go now." With that Morgan left the two girls alone, deep in thought.

The two wondered one thing; why can't she get close to anyone? Was she hiding something or was she truly only doing it for her military life?

Alice could no longer see her brother and the older Swan girl together. The pixie looked at Rosalie in fear. "She's returning to the battlefield." Alice said.

Rosalie looked confused at her sister. "So?" Rose asked in confusion. Alice looked at the blonde.

"If she goes into battlefield then Emmett will be mateless." Alice explained. Rosalie nodded.

"Can't we stop her? When is she leaving?" Rose asked. Alice tried to look into the human girl's life. Nothing.

"I can't see anything."