ꜰɪᴠᴇ

[ꜰɪᴠᴇ]

[ꜰɪᴠᴇ]

Morgan stood in front of the mirror. The brunette was suppose to help get her sister ready but she wasn't sure if she wanted to be present for the long ceremony. It's not that she didn't want Bella and Edward to express their feelings for eachother it's just that she lacked the knowledge of loving emotions. Morgan is quite an awkward person when it comes to being in a room where a couple displays their affection for eachother.

Morgan look a deep breath, running her hands over her dark blue knee length dress, her black heels were slightly uncomfortable. Her dark brown hair was in curls, light makeup was slapped into her face; scars still visible.

"Show time." Morgan muttered, turning around. She grabbed her black bag and opened her bedroom door, shutting it behind her. Morgan walked down the stairs and was soon out the door, towards her car.

Morgan's brown furrowed as she saw an unfamiliar jeep in front of the small house. Emmett Cullen leaning against it. Morgan walked towards him.

"Why are you here?" Morgan questioned. Emmett nervously looked at the goddess in front of him. Morgan raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uh Charlies already with Bella so I figured you needed a ride? I could leave if you already have a ride! I just thought that you might --" Emmett rambled on. Morgan let a smile slip at the dark haired male's awkwardness.

Morgan nodded, "okay. Let's go." Morgan walked towards the passenger side of the jeep and got on; struggling with her heels. Stupid shoes. Emmett chuckled at her fail attempts to get into the jeep.

Emmett finally decided to help the woman into the car. Morgan huffed in annoyance; she hoped that getting off wouldn't be a struggle.

Emmett shut the door, starting the car. Morgan raised an eyebrow as Emmett didn't reach to put on his seat belt. "Put on your seatbelt. It is a violation here in Washington and you can get a ticket." Morgan said. Emmett raised an eyebrow at her.

Emmett seemed to forget that her father was the chief of Forks. The dark haired male put on her seatbelt. "Done." Emmett said, pulling out of the parking lot. Morgan waved him off.

"Why did your brother decide to marry my sister at a young age?" Morgan asked as she looked out the window. Emmett looked over at her before turning his attention to the road.

"They're 18. They aren't that young." Emmett glanced over at her. "You must be around 20." Emmett commented.

Morgan scoffed, "I wish." Morgan said turning towards Emmett. The twenty year old male looked over at her surprised.

"Wait, so you're older than twenty?" Emmett asked and Morgan nodded a, yep, was the only response he got. Emmett turned towards the road that would lead them towards the Cullen household, taking about five minutes to get there.

"No." Emmett denied. Morgan laughed at Emmett's shocked face.

"I'm twenty-five." Morgan said. Emmett shook his head in disbelief.

"I can't believe it." Emmett muttered. The young woman didn't look older than twenty but she was in fact twenty-five. You learn something new every day.