Chapter 12

Chapter 12

While everyone worried about Rose and while Steel was having the best sleep of his life. There was another person worried about finding a way to get word to his partners.

There was only one chance to finish this job. Yet even after all the surveillance he had done. He still wasn’t able to get a hold of either of his partners. With less than two weeks left before the big hit, this was a make it or break it move.

………………….

Rose stretched and her hand was met with hard steel. Her eyes flew open. Oh my, hard steel indeed.  A smile lit her face as she observed Damien sleeping. He looked so peaceful, not at all like his regular grumpy pants self. Then she frowned, why was she in bed with him?

She had fun admiring his physic, until she remembered. Her hand reached out to stifle her gasp. His hands shot out at that same moment to grab her. Without opening his eyes he whispered. “Don’t think, just let me hold you for a minute.” He held her close to his body and she cuddled closer. She would give him what he wanted and what she needed at the moment. There was plenty of time later for her to kick his ass.

They must have fallen back asleep, for she woke sometime later to a mouth doing delicious thing to her breasts. “Sorry I got hungry.” She giggled as he continued to take loving bites of her skin. She frowned when she realized she had no clothes on.

“Don’t think, just feel.”  She did just that as she closed her eyes and enjoyed all the wicked things his mouth did to her body. When he got close to her center, she gripped his hair.

“Damien stop, your family will hear us.” She would die if his mother knew what he was doing to her.

“They’re gone and I’m sure we have another hour of alone time left.” He smirked before he covered her center making her scream out in ecstasy. The things he did to her were driving her crazy. She was so lost in her climax that she didn’t realize what he was doing until he entered her.

They made love and it seemed to be more urgent and fevered than it had been last night. Was that even possible? She didn’t really even care as another scream left her throat, at the same time he grunted her name. When it was all over and she turned to face him. It was at that moment that she realized, he hadn’t used a condom again.

Steel saw the moment she realized what he hadn’t forgotten. Maybe this way if he knocked her up, she would be willing to stay with him. Oh man, he sounded like such a loser. “Don’t think.”