Chapter 7

Pika walked back to the group. Everyone stared at her, they haven't been expecting her to be that good at fighting.

She looked up at them. "What did you expect me to be weak or something I'm from Beacon we're all strong." She said exasperatedly.

"You acted as though you knew him who is that guy?" Leorio asked.

"Let's just say he's somebody who I wish I punched in the face a long time ago. He's one of the people who helped in the fall of Beacon as in help speaking to fall rather than help Beacon to stop falling." Pika said her face being hidden by her hair.

Her eyes had returned to the normal silver colour by now.

Pika's victory now put the team on an equal score to the criminals they were fighting.

Next it was Killua's go. His opponent wanted a fight to the death, that was a mistake.

The fight was over as soon as it began the man that was Killua's opponent barely had a chance to move before Killua had taken his heart.

Despite the fact that his heart was no longer in his body Killua's opponent took a long time to die.

After the fights were through the team won. They had to go into a separate room to spend the 50 hours that had been gambled away.

Whilst in the room Pika immediately took out her scroll and called Ruby.

"Hey Pika, what's up?" Ruby asked clearly worried.

"I wanted to talk, us Silver Eyed Warriors gotta stick together. But why aren't you at home with Yang?" Pika demanded of Ruby.

"Because I'm trying to help. Now I am a part of team RJNR rather than RWBY." Ruby explained.

"But you shouldn't have left your sister she really needs you as you know she's going through a tough time since Adam cut off her arm she needs her sister with her and I can't be with her because I'm kind of stuck right now." Pika told Ruby.

"But I can't exactly go back now either we're so close I can't go back now." Ruby said.

"Well at least call and write to your sister she needs you right now." Pika said. "I still call her, that's how I know you're not at home."

There was some groaning in the background.

"I'm sorry Pika I have to go." Ruby said, ending the call.

((A/N: sorry that this chapter isn't very good I'm kind of low on inspiration at the moment however I did get a new RWBY manga yesterday. I can't wait to read it. But in the manga they got Ruby's semblance wrong. They said it was speed when really it is rose petal burst.

But that's me getting too into things hope you enjoyed this chaps even though it's not particularly kurapika x but hey at least it had more RWBY in it.

Shout out to aim3ray0.

Bai!))