Chapter 2

Pika ran at a steady pace to the end of the area that they were running through. It really wasn't all that far.

If all of the stages are this easy then this will be a breeze!

Pika went through the forest, her semblance allowed her to see all aura and she could tell the difference between everyone's.

Being careful not to be noticed, she used some of her dust to save some of the people who were walking into traps. Mainly she used fire to illuminate the path ahead.

As her semblance relied on her eyes, she had spent years training her eyes so now she can see through the thick fog that surrounded them as if it weren't there.

Suddenly she heard shouts from behind her and she dashed back to where the shout came from. She mentally slapped herself, it seems that she hadn't learnt her lesson about not running straight into danger. But, isn't that her job?

When she got there she saw Hisoka standing in the middle of a circle of dead bodies.

"HEY! YOU! DID YOU DO THIS!?!?!?" Pika yelled at him.

All that Hisoka did was to turn and smirk at her.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! I EXPECT AN ANSWER!" She yelled.

"I did." Hisoka said, "But they were boring and didn't put up a fight."

It seemed that Pika had spoken too soon when she said that it would be easy to hide her eyes ability. They went red as she flicked her glasses so they turned into gauntlets that matched Yang's, except that they were purple, and let off an explosion.

"WHY!?!? WHY KILL THEM!?!? THERE WAS NO NEED!!" She yelled. "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY VALUE FOR LIFE!?!"

Pika ran towards him and punched him in the face with both hands and using two whole canisters of fire dust.

What Pika didn't know was that a certain blonde man was nearby and had seen her eyes change colour.

((A/N: IS THIS OK!?!? I'M SHOUTING!! PIKA IS AWESOME!!

Just so you know her weapon is a pair of glasses that launch dust projectiles and that turns into a scythe and gauntlets.

Her eyes are usually silver but they go blue when she's sad and red when she's angry.

Yes, she has the silver eye ability that Ruby Rose has.

Shout out to Kagami_Kid hope you read this too.))