Chapter 3

When Pika hit Hisoka he stumbled backwards, but instead of looking angry or in pain he was smiling like a perv.

In normal circumstances Pika would be creeped out and back off, but she had already lost control of her anger.

She launched herself at him again in order to beat him up, but someone from behind her pulled her back.

"What are you thinking!? He could kill you!" The same blonde man demanded of her.

"LET ME GO!! I DON'T CARE, I HAVE ALMOST DIED BEFORE!! DEATH AIN'T SCARRY ANYMORE!!" Pika yelled at him, her eyes still scarlet.

"Calm down! I agree that he isn't a good person, but I also don't think it's worth it to risk your life to prove!" Kurapika said, still holding her back.

Pika started to calm down as she stopped struggling and her long blonde hair covered her eyes and they turned blue.

Pika started to cry at the memory of the fall of Beacon, she remembered the destruction that Cinder and Torchwick caused.

The memory of Yang, unconscious and missing an arm on the ground beside an injured, guilty looking Blake still haunted her.

Realising that she was no longer trying to get at Hisoka to fight him Kurapika let go of her.

Pika turned her gauntlets back into glasses and put them on her head so she could use them as a hair band.

Pika turned her back on the two men and walked away when Kurapika grabbed her hand and pulled her around to face him.

"Can we talk in private for a moment?" He asked.

"Sure, over there." Pika said, gesturing over her shoulder.

Kurapika followed her to the spot she had gestured to. Then Pika turned to him and crossed her arms over chest defensively.

"What?" Pika demanded.

"I saw your eyes change colour back there, they went red, now they're silver." He told her.

"Funny, I never noticed that my eyes changed colour." Pika said with sarcastic gratitude.

Kurapika looked at her in a fashion that suggested that he was irritated by what she just said, but it was his fault for stating the obvious.

"What I mean is that my eyes go red too. I'm sorry, but I have to ask, are you from the Kurta Clan?" He asked.

"I already knew that your eyes change colour, I overheard your conversation earlier. No I'm not from the Kurta Clan, I have this ability because I am related to Yang Xiao Long. I am Qrow's daughter, Qrow is her uncle." Pika explained.

"OK, thank you for answering my question." Kurapika said, clearly disappointed.

"Are you from the Kurta Clan then?" Pika asked.

"Yes." Kurapika answered.

"If that's all then I'll be getting going then." Pika said, turning her back on Kurapika and walking off.

Kurapika headed back to Leorio and later Gon.

((A/N: Hi, is this OK? I hope you like it. Pika has finally met Kurapika. I promise they will meet again and she will be more polite.

Shout out to FairyTailMage2004

I included a brief description of the fall of Beacon for the people who haven't watched RWBY. The semblance is another way to use aura. Everyone's is unique.

Bai.))