The agreement

Jimin's pov

"Are you out of min-"

"I will pay $100000 . Is the deal okay for you " I asked him cutting off whatever he was about to speak and he sighed.

"Okay fine whatever...but since it is illegal to buy someone...do you mind if it is an contractual marriage" he said hesitantly.

"Marriage..sounds more fun , I could even shut my parents mouth for few days" I smiled.

"Adament kid....Okay wait here , I will make the agreement , but I request you to change your mind Jimin"

He made a few phone calls one for the typer and another for sarah to come here.

There was a knock on the door , she came in and she just greeted Suga like a good kid and then she noticed me but didn't make any reaction at first.

sugahyung was making the agreement ready.

"This is Park Jimin and this is Sarah " Sugahyung introduced.

"Just Sarah ?"

"Yes JUST Sarah"

"oh okay fine,nice to meet you" I handed my hand for a formal hand shake.

"Well,You too " she said and I expected some reaction like a shock/surprise,but definitely not a SMIRK in her face ... I mean that was supposed to be my part!!!

"So there are only few basic rule....you have to listen to Jimin for a year" he said to her pointing me.

"And another important rule you shouldn't even touch him without his consent in this period "

"Shouldn't it be the opposite " I laughed and Suga gave a small smile without talking anything.

"And We will get married tomorrow" I announced and put my hands around her waist while she gave a small smile..she is weird,I thought she would atleast shove away me with her hand ..Did she give up already?

_______________________________

Sarah's pov

"You have a new assignment,you...ahm..you are going to be bought.. I mean married by someone for a year "

Its something I have never done before.Murder,kidnap and stuffs are different but this , no way ... I won't do anything below my selfes-

"And it's $100000 contract , as usual you will be rewarded with 75 percentage and I assure you the best respect to be given "

What "$75000 " ,my jaws dropped and it's a Suga certified person? there were instant second thoughts in me... I mean who would say no!

"Ohhh okay...fine then , as you say sir"

"Come to my office asap then" he told as he cut his call.

I wondered who it would be as I went to the office and I noticed a person with shades even inside a ROOM? Totally insane.

"This is Park Jimin and this is Sarah "
My boss introduced and at once I remembered who he was.

"Just Sarah ?" What if I was Kim , Jeon ,Jung or park..not not park sarah

"Yes JUST Sarah" I told plainly

There are two kinds of people I hate
1.Arrogant
2.Filthy rich

To say the person I saw when I entered was a mix of both , AWESOME.

"oh okay fine,nice to meet you" he said .He thought he would make me repay by this ? Oh really .

"Well , you too" I said with a smirk and he was kind of not so happy with my reaction...so sad Mr.ChimChim.

"So there are only few basic rule....you have to listen to Jimin for a year"

"And another important rule you shouldn't even touch him without his consent in this period "
I don't totally like these rules at all ,if they allow me now I would break his smiling face and bang his head in the glass table.

"Shouldn't it be the opposite " he asked.

Argghh look at his attitude. This one year is going to be really interesting.

"And We will get married tomorrow"
Oh the welcome to hell park Jimin and I fake smiled while he put his hands around my waist but I definitely wanted to kill him right there for it.

To be continued
___________________________________