lost battles

Sarah's pov

"How do you know I like these type of things " I asked him curiously .

" Pft... I am Park Jimin remember ?" He told . I slapped myself for asking it .

"Anyways thanks... But I think it's kind off weird you treating me like ths " I chuckled at him

"I just wanted to thank you in Tae issue ...plus ...we are friends.. friends do these stuff " he told and gave me his car key .

" What?... You are going to sleep making me drive ..how cruel  " I yelled . He entered in the back seat and folded it making some space which would be more comfortable to sleep.

"Let's just sleep ... I am tired and I know you would be too " he said and he patted the place next to him signalling me to sit there.

The windows were open as well as the glass on the upper side of the car revealing beautiful stars . The breeze was cool and it was a perfect place to take rest . Jimin did somehow know my taste.

I am really touched. Its definitely a new thing in my life.
_________________________

I woke up when it was almost dawn... It was colder as it was morning and Jimin was still sleeping near me.

I  stepped down to see the view .. it was gorgeous seeing full city.

Even being a person who grew among  gangsters... I always liked natural things ... I should definitely choose a place like this for next kidnap ..its both isolated and good.

"Sarah ... You are already up ?"Jimin asked And I nodded.

"Okay then let's start from here" he told . He sat in the front passenger's seat.

"Its your day... Just drive where ever you want and do whatever you want " he said which made me surprised.

"Really?... Wow Jimin you are giving me continuous attacks by being sweet" I told him holding my hands against the heart ".but I don't want to drive " I said taking a childish frown.

"Okay ... only for today " he pinched my cheeks and I gave him the key.

"I want to first wear A Jean and top with shoes...I  am dying to get out of this" I pointed my dress and heels.

He drove me to the nearest store and I randomly chosen the clothes and shoes.

"Next?" He asked.

"We will go home and freshen up first and then breakfast" I said as I usually don't wear new clothes without a shower before.

"Yes ma'am " he told and gave a salute . This kid never grows .

I came out
after soothing hot shower. The feel that jean and top gave was never in a skirt....if I wore a dress I had to carry an irritating hand bag to keep my gun and mobile..This is way to comfy why doesn't he understand.

I made some breakfast sufficient for both of us  ..he was eating a bit in between few phone calls and doing some work in his laptop  ... I ate it contently...I should say I am becoming too good in cooking nowadays *pats myself*.

"Next ? " He asked me after getting rid of his business things

"What about going to the arcade ?" I asked and he nodded approvingly.

I took the car keys and let to my favourite arcade...it was old but it was cool

I heard few hi and hellos from many of the people as I almost grew up here. This place has everyone...the people who are both for and against me.

"What about this?" He showed a magnetic dart board.

"Haha park Jimin ...are you out of mind... I am a trained shooter for God sake" I laughed at him

"If you win I will pay $20000 extra dollars in the end and if you loose...I will decide that later" he said making me feel bad for him, because duh I am gonna win

"3 arrows each " he said .

"As you wish " I said and grabbed blue arrows from him.

I just threw it and it hit the perfect 10.  I gave a little smirk .

He threw the red one and he hit the third inner circle getting 8 points.

"Aww poor jimineee" I faked a crying face .

This time I missed a little bit and it was a 9.Its ok sometimes you know it happens.

Then he kind of acted to calculate and sort...pft , whatever.

Then to my surprise he got a perfect point.

"Not bad Jiminiee " I told him and he shot a small smile.

I carefully saw the point and aimed at it...but I ended at 9 again...it's OK he won't get another 10 in luck but even though it will be a tie only

There only I was wrong ..he shot 10 *face palm*. But no it was just a flook.

"So..tie huh?"

"Tie it is... so one more chance" he told seeming to be confident.

"Why not ?" I looked and threw the arrow . It again ended in a 9 ..what is up with me?

What again a ten ? .. I scoffed in disbelief...he smiled victoriously.

"Well... today luck is by your side" I said not looking at him.

"I am a national level archery gold medalist ..so don't feel bad " he gave a pout . Whatever..

We played a lot of games there and today it was too competitive between us .. but I dint play  bet games anymore... Lol only because he was luckier today.. don't judge me.

I drove to a nearby a place for lunch
... strangely the roads were so free today..no traffic

Then we heard a loudsound of bursting....it was the tyre.

I got down while he sat in ...

Both the front wheels were punctured at the same time ? Something is fishy.

I got hold of my gun . Jimin became surprised and gestered asking what was going on .

"Duck down " I shouted at him seeing  a person near the bush with a rifle.

But it was too late

To be continued
___________________________