The Mafia Boss

Jimin's pov

"Oh really ? I know you are short but really that weak to lose to a girl ?" Jungkook laughed at me.

" I will kill if you talk about my height " I smacked jungkook.

"Oh ok ,am sorry" he shouted in pain.

" Mark my words, I will win her in my style!" I said confidentally.

"Oh heartbreaker is ready for game ah ? I bet she won't lose that easily " maknae told.

"So take the challenge ! If you break her heart..umm I will buy any thing for you" Rm said.

"Wait hyung ,he won't even find her"

" Aisshh Jeon jungkook ,you thought I won't have a plan for that , remember I gave her a cheque, if she encashes it... I wil find her out easily"

" Jimin has got more jams than I thought" RM said making everyone laugh.

____________________________________

After few minutes of the debit of the cheque from my account , I ordered my Personal assistant to find out about the account

I was shocked to know about the account owner
" Wait , the account belongs to Suga ??"
"Yes ,sir" my p.a answered.

I dialled suga

"Hey whatsup jiminiee"

" Suga Hyung today did you encash any cheque"

"I might have ,did you know there was a fool who gave $2000 for a small car damage " he laughed.

"Hyung that was me "

"What Jimin is the fool" he laughed even more.

" How did you get that cheque, I gave it to a girl"

"You mean Sarah ? She is my worker , she accidentally damaged my car ,so she gave this cheque to me"

"Sarah ?,I need to know about her"

" Come to my office then"

He had cut the call, but the curiosity made me mad . I grabbed the coat and proceeded to his office which I have actually never entered eventhough I had dropped him few times. Suga was always a very secretive person , no one knew what he was doing. We became friends in high school and maintained our touch often.

______________________________________

His office was strange . It just looked like an old apartment.There was a receptionist... more to say a well built big man in a black suit near the entrance.

" I need to meet Sug-.. I mean Min Yoongi"

"And you are sir?"

" Park Jimin" I told he called someone and I looked around the place , what thing could he do in this place .

" Come with me sir "
He opened a door and to my surprise it was a big open space with many people making something...Gu..guns??..what is he??

I went into another building and to my surprise it was very modern , an air-conditioned, white tiled floor .

I finally reached the place and the person who led me left after suga's signal.

"Before any questions and quarrels , I want to make it clear that I am leading a private assassin group and to be more clear I am a mafia boss " he said and looked for something in his small cupboards.

"Ohh"

" The girl you met was a trained assassin and she is awfully dangerous for soft people like you ...so stay away from her " he said calmly and took a file named sarah.

"That file has everything about her"

"She is quite talented, she once attacked and broke bones of six men against her single handedly.That girl has no feelings , she was brought up by my father and trained since the age of six" he told and smiled like a proud parent and he handed me a file.

"What do you say if I want to buy her for a year?"
I asked him and by his reaction I know he was shocked. But after knowing the truth the feeling of wanting her just increased in me and no girl can win against park Jimin ,not even an assasin.
Sarah you are going to pay for what you have done.

To be continued
_______________________________________