what is love?

Sarah's pov

"Sedatives" I said making him Confused as it was nothing related to what he said

"What?" He questioned

"You need sedatives...you are way too exhausted and starting to hallucinate things" I told him hitting his head slightly with my fingers.

"I need you" he said flirtily.

"From when did you start to use your playboy tricks over me " I laughed at him matching up the weird loud heart beat. Why am I so nervous?

"Sleep now " I told switching of the lights.He made some noises like a little kid protesting to be awake .Oh god why would someone even try to kill this child. I giggled.

-----------------------------------
After few days
"My mochi Jimin" The fellow 95 liner jumped coming into the hospital room.

"Taetae stop calling me like that " Jimin whose face is as pink as a Rose told

" congratulations on your recovery" the maknae Jungkook came running to hyung followed by his other friends giving Jimin group hug + cuddles.

"Here's a small gift from us " they gave him a cuboid case.

"You guys ❤" Jimin smiled as he unwrapped it .

"My favourite Champagne " Jimin kissed the bottle.

"I hope you don't mind " Jimin asked me. Who won't be..I mean who would gift Alcohol to a patient .

"She wouldn't ... right sarah?" Suga told and so I fake smiled.

"But not here " I warned so that they won't forget it's a hospital for God sake.

"Where is your gift " Jimin asked with his puppy eyes.

"Suga?" I stretched my hand to get the gift from him .

"Woah iPhone red?" Jungkook shrieked in surprise.

" I really needed it... thank you love " looking at it like a child looking at a candy .

"With jhope's and Suga's help I made sure that all your datas are restored " I told him. But there was something I didn't tell.

"Hyung can I make an agreement with her next ?" Jungkook asked to Suga while Jimin gave him a soft punch at his stomach.
---------------------------

I don't want to say what is my relationship with Jimin...it's too complicated to talk ...he is not like how he was before ...I could say he was a whole different...he is well...so into his mission to make me fall for him and for that I think he is acting to be so lovey dovey and care for me

Don't forget it Jimin ... I am Sarah and I won't fall for your acts
I told to myself as It was for both Jimin and me to remember it.

After a long refreshing shower I got into my clothes and came out. Jimin was sleeping .

Boss calling I looked at my mobile display.

"Sarah come to our office Asap" he said.

"Okay I will be in office by half an hour"  and I carefully went out trying not to  disturb Jimin.

___________________________

Jimin's pov

"Okay I will be in office by half an hour" I heard her voice as the first thing in the morning. What she is going to office ...she doesn't remember our Six month anniversary ?what girl forget these things ...oh wait it's Sarah .

These days I am so happy when she is around me...I feel like I am complete. It's not the lust or fun or anything for which I was with the other girls... infact I haven't even touched her for a while... I could say for the first time I would be happy to loose .. because nothing is valuable like her to me in the world..I want to be with her...start a beautiful family with her ...grow old with her...and do everything I never imagined I would...after all that is how people in love do !

Maybe today Is the perfect chance to confess to her

I don't know when she will be back so I better ask yoongihyung.

"Hello , yoongihyung ?"

"Yes jiminah "

"You have called Sarah for some work right ?"

"Ye--yes " he stuttered ... maybe because I knew something confidential .

"When will she be back ?"

"By evening... 6.30 " he told.

"Thank you yoongz " I cut before he would shout for not using honorifics.

I have to make things the best...just the way she likes.

---------------------------------

I tapped my foot on the floor looking at the clock ... I was so nervous ...Just an hour to go ....I wasn't able to wait.

I made sure to call the maids to keep the place clean and tidy like how she likes... I called a five star hotel chef to make her favourite pasta eventhough she would eat anything.

"Sarah will you be with me forever ?" Eww to cliche .

"Sarah I love you " noo so plain ..I groaned in frustration.

I called Jinhyung for some advice...at first he teased me but then he told me to just go with the flow..from my heart.

The door knob slowly turned and damn my heart beat faster so wildly.

To be continued
________________________________