21: he cares?

taehyung's been acting weird ever since our moment together after the photoshoot.

only a week passed and...he's been acting like that moment never happened. that's why it's weird.

well, of course he's nicer to me like he promised...but only when we're alone. when it's me, hoseok, and him, he keeps his distance. he lets hoseok and i bond, and then when hoseok leaves, he bonds with me.

also, he told me why he did the photoshoot in the first place. he wasn't the one who volunteered...hoseok was the one who volunteered him before seokjin was supposed to go. why did hoseok do that? to make us bond more? well it fucking worked, just not in the way i expected.

taehyung and i have been chilling at my house the whole day. i'm in my living room looking through a rack of hoseok's clothes. i finally get to style him tonight for his awards show appearance.

taehyung sits on the couch, talking to me about random things.

"i feel like namjoon's slowly catching on to yoongi and jimin." he brings up.

"oh really? how so?"

"just by the little things," he casually answers, too lazy to explain. "it's like they don't care about getting caught."

i hang up one of the finished outfits. "...do you?"

"what? care about getting caught by namjoon?" he thinks for a second. "with hobi, yes. with you, no."

i scoff and look at him. "seriously? that would make it look like i'm cheating on hoseok."

"better than me getting caught having a relationship with another member." he points out.

i roll my eyes and mutter. "you don't even want us to get caught by hoseok..."

"pardon?"

"nothing." i keep looking through the clothes. we stop talking for a minute.

then i feel a tug on the back of my sweatpants.

"come here." he speaks up.

"i'm working." i mumble.

"come here." he repeats. this time he tugs harder and i let him pull me onto his lap.

he puts his hand on my knees and wraps his arm around my waist.

"you think i care about getting caught by hoseok?"

i scoff.

he tilts his head, searching for my eyes. i look at him.

i roll my eyes again

"you really think i care?" he asks again.

he takes my hand and puts it on his shoulder. he pulls the side of my shirt. he's so thirsty.