6: not enough

ever since that changing room "moment" with hoseok, i haven't stopped dreaming about him

ever since that changing room "moment" with hoseok, i haven't stopped dreaming about him. it's been a whole week. 7 nights straight of the same memory repeating in my sleep.

everything exactly the same...except i went further than what actually happened.

i made out with hoseok in the changing room.

i've only dreamt about it twice though, but it felt so real.

the last night i dreamt about it, which was two nights ago, didn't have a pleasant ending. taehyung barged in on us making out, and i think he actually killed me. not much of an exaggeration if that actually happened in real life, to be honest.

i told the people i was close to about it, which was only starmi and jungkook. starmi reacted bombastically as expected. she wasn't even listening to the real problem though, if anything, she was more angry at the fact that i didn't actually kiss him.

as for jungkook, i'm sitting with him right now in my house. he's taking it so casually, while i'm driving crazy.

"so taehyung said that hoseok does that with all the stylists." i explain as i look through my closet.

it's the beginning of the week, meaning i plan my daily outfits. yeah, it's weird, but it's one less thing to worry about. also it was a stress reliever at the moment.

"yeah, that's pretty true." jungkook answers. he's leaning back on my chair.

he looks really tired, almost falling asleep. i felt bad for asking him to come here, but he said it was a good excuse to take a break from practicing for his next solo comeback.

"why are you so casual about it?" i scoff. "that means he's a fucking player."

for so long, i pictured hoseok as just an energetic and cute person. not someone who could be so intimate so fast. but i have to admit...i'm more intrigued than disappointed.

"it's not like that, bomi." jungkook shakes his head. he pulls his hood over his head. "he's not a player, he's just having fun."

"are you actually listening to yourself right now? that's the exact definition of a player, dummy."

he laughs.

"hoseok wasn't going to actually kiss you, he never does that." he slightly lifts his hood so he could get a good look at my face. "he teases, then he lets the other person make the move."

"...and i didn't make it." i reply.

"yup, so that's all." he claps twice. "you passed his test. all the stylists make the move, and that's when tae swoops in and kicks them out."

i put my hand to my face and sigh. "i was about to...i was so fucking close. taehyung was going to kill me."

"it's all part of their game."