4: the proposition

it's been two days since the photoshoot happened and since jungkook told me about taehyung and hoseok's...situation.

i honestly don't know what to think about it. when jungkook told me, i simply acted like i understood and i changed the subject. but now sitting here at home by myself...i just honestly don't know.

i haven't told starmi yet, i feel like she would treat it like a bigger problem than it's supposed to be. because it's not really a problem...i think.

well, it is in the idol world now. members in many idol groups have been seen as couples before. it's why they're all split off now. you're not allowed to be in a relationship with another member in your group. it causes so many problems, especially with fans. companies thought that it would be problematic because everyone would lose focus on the actual music.

it didn't even matter if the fans respected the relationship either because that would still mean that they would be too focused on them instead of the whole group, which is why so many of the older groups are split off. i think it first started three years ago when chanyeol and baekhyun from exo were caught kissing in a parking lot. they're still together now, but they rarely perform together.

but all of that jack doesn't matter to me. i doubt tae and hoseok would get into huge trouble if they got caught because bts is very very popular and important to the idol world. that's if tae and hoseok actually are together anyway.

ugh, i just feel like i need more proof! but if i get that proof, what will i think? of course the best thing to do is respect...but would i still have a crush on hoseok?

i guess it's just best to continue doing my job as a part-time stylist. i don't have time to think about "love."

i'm currently laying on my bed right now, just staring at the ceiling. my phone vibrates.

i look at my phone to see who was calling.

it's j-hope.

and he wants to face-time. shit.

i stay staring at my phone for another 10 seconds, then i set it down. he could just text me. either way, i don't feel like talking to him.

my phone vibrates again.

still him.

i breathe in and out. i guess i should, maybe it's something urgent? oh my god but i literally just told myself not to...nevermind.

okay, okay! just act casual, it's probably going to be quick.

oh no, i look like shit though.

i answer the face-time and face the camera to the ceiling so he doesn't see me.

"hello?"

"hello?" he says back. it looks like he's in bed too. it's like 10am, he doesn't have anything to do? "where are you? i can't see your face."

"i look like shit." i say honestly. he laughs at my response.

"you never do! if anything i do, but i'm still showing my face." he answers. what bullshit, he's an idol, it's impossible for him to look like shit.

i slowly bring the phone in front of my face as i sit up from my bed.

"wah, you're so pretty." he says.

he just called me pretty, what the fuck?

i feel my face growing hot, thank god my room lighting is dim right now.

"ahem, sorry i didn't catch that?" i pretend to not hear.

"nothing nothing." he shakes his head. he's sitting up from his bed, and i just noticed that he's been whispering the whole time.