CH8: Sarah.

After Sarah's brother and the Skyline leaders left. She changed into some jeans and a t-shirt grabbed her keys and left the pack house. "I REFEUSE to even think Camron; the girl who jumped in front of an exploding oven, the girl who helped us in the rain, even though she knew my brother hates her very existence. Could ever be bad". She thought to herself.

     According to the text she had gotten from Day before they left. They were heading north off the forest back roads. Roads that most the normal inhhabatents had forgotten about years ago. She searched and combed every inch of the area, after a while she started heading east deeper into the woods. After about four hours of calling out for Camron her voice was pretty much gone, and she was pretty much lost. She was turning go leave when she heard a desperate scream for help. It rang sharp and hard threw the air. The shock was so loud it caused her to jerk and nearly hit a tree. "HELP! HELP ME! PLEASE! I-I'VE BEEN ATTACKED AND I'M BADLY INJURED!!" The voice was male and very scared sounding. She called threw her mind link. "What pack are you?" The voice answered quickly and out of breath.

"Skyline!" Without a second thought she fired up the engine, it rawerd to life like a mad beast. " What's your location? I'll be there in a second!"          

"T-Three miles directly E-East of your location. Please hurry!" The car hauled around sputtering mud and sticks everywhere.

It was no time before Sarah came to the area. She jumped out of the car and slammed the door. Oh high alert ready for any attack. "COMRAD! Where are you! Come out!" She shouted in a tuff(ish) voice. The bushes rustled. She whirled around and glared at the bush. She crouched just slightly, quietly extended her finely manicured claws. They were beautiful as they were deadly. She inched her way closer, and closer to the bush. Creeping even closer, the rattling of leafs sounded like a machine gun exploding in her ears. She reached out her other hand; when thunk! She was on the ground a little white bunny?" on top of her breast sniffing her nose. In that second all the tension vanished. She lifted her head to face the bunny and said "Boo!" The little creature skittered off.

     She stood up and dusted herself off, turned around and thud, ran into a very large well-dressed man. She stepped back and looked up at him suspiciously. "Um what are you doing here?" She said in a flat voice trying not to let the man know he just scared the shit out of her. He wore a burgundy suit and hair to match. He smiled a very snake like and homicidal stalker like smile that made her want to G.T.F. outa there. His voice wasn't much better breathy and whispery, much like you would think a snake would talk like, but without the s-s-s-s on everything.

     "Why, my dear; sweet thing. Don't you know a pack member when you see one?" he feigned being hurt. Sarah didn't trust the creepy, but played along. "Okay-.Welllllll seeing, as how you're not in any sort of danger. She turned back to her car "I'll be leaving you now." Along thin hand grabbed smoothly and hard on the back of this. She looked back, a homicidal expression eked across his face. "Oh but my dear. "I" was not the one in trouble to begin with." Sarah opened her mouth to scream. Her mouth was covered and her knees, wrenched her to the ground on to her back, with both of her hands clutched in one of his. Her eyes watered and widened as she tried hysterically to free herself.

     He put one long lanky led with his knee between her legs, with the other he balanced his full oppressing manner and weight on top of her despretly thrashing and surging body. He took his hand from her mouth in a second she was screaming. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOD DAMN SLUT BITCH!" He bashed the back of his hand across Sarah's tear smeared face. Forced to stop she only cried and blubbered slightly. He clutched the neck of her shirt causing her to jolt, and in a second it was torn to shreds. He sat up, a slight hum in the background, his eyes raked over her exposed trembling body. His voice was cold and sharp "Oooh, Alpha is going to enjoy this." He crouched back down with his long face in the crook of he neck, she winced. "mmm, vanilla,"  The free hand groped at her soft tender breasts. "and just the right size." The humming grew louder.

All while the terrifying man squeezed, and grinded, and licked all over her. Sarah sent out a mental 911, screaming as loud as she and her wolf could! "HELP!! HELP!! SKYLINE! THORN! A-ANYBODY! PLEASE SAVE ME!

     The letechers hand smoothly slid from the breasts down her side. Sending nauseating chills up her spine, as he continued to leave hickies all over her collarbone. The snake like hand finally stopped at her jeans button; and unclipped it. Whispering in her ear. "Don't worry princess; it won't hurt." The he paused speaking and smirked "Much". He said pulling her pants down causing her to scream at the top of her lungs. "NNNOoOoOoO!!!!!"

     Side swiped out of nowhere by the face the man went flying up and backwards with his face bleeding. A demon howled in agony as it flung the forest floor then dead silence. When it finally stopped the man looked up threw a half bloody broken face to see a psychotic looking motorcyclist  in a full black helmet wielding a metal stick. If he hadn't shifted and ran away he would have been dead.  The physico minimized the stick then sharply turned to Sarah., making her jump and scrabble backwards. Stopping at her feet physico kneeled down supporting its weight on knees and toes and reached for Sarah. Only to make her shriek back in more fear. As if the Monster realized something, it smacked its forehead with the heel of its hand and took off its helmet and shook out its hair and smiled at her.

Sarah's eyes welled up with even more tears she jumped forward at the figure causing it to fall on her butt. "Camron! Oh my god Camron! How did you!? Where did you!? " she said as she hugged her rubbing her face back and forth across her chest. "I-I don't care! Thank y-y-you s-so mu-uch-ch!"

     She helped Sarah up on to very shaky legs and fixed her pants. Her voice was soft, kind and motherly. "Come on. Lets get you home." She walked over and pulled a big brown coat and wrapped it around her. She was smaller than Camron by a noticeable amount. The coat would have been funny in any other situation. Camron helped Sarah onto Frankie and they left.

A/N PLEASE read comment vote