CH7: Getaway.

After I had flopped on my bed, my phone rang. Grapping like it was the most arduous thing in the world I looked at the screen. The terrible day disappeared when I saw it was Tonya. "Zombie hotline, for all your world damnation needs" I answered in my sectary voice.

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL HAVE YOU BEEN; YOU GOD DAMMED MORN!!!!!!" She roared threw my ears. Uh-oh mad she-beast's out. But I smiled so happily to hear her. "Nice to hear you too."

"Cam what's going on, you told me you'd call once you got to the town. I could still her heaving big breaths.

"No I told you I call once things calmed down, not that it has."

"Camren; What, exactly do you mean by that." So I relayed everything for the last few days, school, death glare Damon, the meeting, the challenge and that I had a couple busted ribs and how I was still coughing up blood every now and then. She listened very quietly as I spoke in detail, and she was never quiet; ever. She spoke in a calm and collected voice, "Cam I have to go now, and we'll talk later, O.K.? then she hung up.

     The last couple days had beaten the hell out on me, I needed to relax and forget everything. I pulled my handy-dandy laptop.Typing in 62 hour dentist. I was in luck, there was one at 9 o'clock 100 miles outside of town, a total 350 mi. I could be there and back in time for school. So since no body was home no one could stop me. I grabbed the duffel bag under my bed, helmet and took of on Frankie. It was only eight when I left and since there were no vehicles in the road, I flipped on the Franken juice and took off like a bat outa hell, I got there by 8:45. It was an old abandoned wear house, dark and spooky.

     In the dimly lit parking lot I zipped open the small bag and began to change. Off was the baggy hoody, t-shirt, ratty jeans, sneakers and collar necklace. All replaced by a short white bob haircut wig, florescent backlight contacts, red crop tube top, a light brown tanned leather trench coat, black shorts, and knee high flat boots. I then walked to the doorkeeper and could hear the music thumping inside. She was dressed like a gothic Lolita doll with big pigtails. She smiled at me and spoke. "The sun is bright tonight." I replied "Only when hunters come to play." Her face lit up, at my lack of collar "miss rogue what are you doing on the east woods?" I smiled and walked in.

Narrator

James, Eric, and Cris had walked into the house from a run. James shouted "Cam, were home." Wiping sweat from his face Cris walked down towards her room. "Hey twerp, what's for dinner?" Eric flopped down at the table chugging water. Cris came back up, "Hey Eir, is Cam up here?"

"Naw, why?"

"She ai'nt in her room."

Eric called to James up stairs. " Jay! S'Cam up there?!" James came down to the kitchen. "No, what reason would she have to come up to any of our rooms?" Eric looked at the stove clock it said 11:45. "You don't think..." James looked at him "No she's the only one with a bike like that around here. She's probably with Sarah." Just to make sure they piled into James' nova and left.

     There was a knock on Wild Thorns pack house door, one of the female residences answered it. There stood the three brothers, Cris spoke. "Excuse but is Sarah Victors here?" The woman saw how worried their faces were. "Yes, come into the living room and have a set, I'll go get her." While on her way to Sarah's room she mind linked Damon "Alpha" He snapped at her. "How dear you wake me!"

     "The Skyline Alpha, Beta, and Gamma are here looking for your sister." Sarah wearing fluffy pajamas, yawning with very big bed head, walked in, fallowed very quickly by a half-dressed very sculpted Damon with wash board abs in only basket ball shorts, giving everyone a mouth watering view. Eric got up and asked Sarah desperately "Please is Camren here." Sarah was confused.