Chapter 18: Communication

Buried in the forest, concealed at the foot of a mountain, there is an enormous fossil like military garrison, long forgotten by time and civilization, partly crumbling and discuised by heavy undergrowth, the open base was perfect. Was it not for the two lone voices that had been screaming for two days strait. This was not the normal pleading screams of prisoners no. This was a war between themselves.

     The morning they had arrived here the girl was taken from the man, and he went insane and started cursing nonsense. He had to be restrained by eight men, pretty strong for a low grade mixed must if you ask me.

     The girl was carried to the medical ward and had to have pins and a whole cage put in and around her leg. It turns out hat her left leg had been completely shattered. She got lucky though, her knee was still intact, if that had been broken, she would never be able to use that led again.

     The whole time he had been separated from her all you could hear from the cell room was the horrible repetative bashing of himself against the metal wall. Now they're together and haven't stopped screaming at each other.

Damon Pov:

     "You should have told me!" I scream impailing steel wall above her. For two days I had assaulted all four of the walls when she wasn't here. I have finally found my soul mate and I'll sell my soul to the devil before I let the moon goddess rip her from my cold dead hands. Even if it was Cameron Waters, She glared back up at me and barked at me.

     "Tell you what?! That I'm a woman! Or about me not knowing I was your fucking mate! Yea, because I can see that ending sooo well" she moved her hands in a sarcastic puppet like motion on the sides of her face. Her voiced laced with even more fury and cynicsum.

     "Oh by the way, I'm actually a woman you think is a gay man. That you nearly crippled, after your sister is almost raped. To top that I'm secretly your mate, but neither of us know, SURPRISE!"

     She crossed her arms after she had finished. Infuriated even more so by her now. I let out a loud bellowing roar like waile and impackted the steel wall for like the 28th time. Why does she have to have a come back for everything can't she just play the girl.

     I then threw my back aginst it and slid down to my crossing my arms. By my count of the small cell window we had been here about four full days. I glanced over at her threw disheveled hair on the side of my face making sure she didn't see me. Donate decided to chime in.

(Heh, just our luck to get a 'gal' with no feminine charm at all, right.)

(Oh shut up you tool, she's-.)

(Yea, yeah. Just remember I AM part of you. Somewhere deep down you don't think she's pretty.)

(Wait! Get back here! ANSWER ME!)

I scream in my head. But he never responded.

     Looking at her once again threw my hair so she didn't see. Her left leg was completely bare, and that metal cage, padded contraption, protruding in, out, and around her leg looked excruciatingly painful, even to a werewolf. Her entire naked leg was blue, purple, yellow and nauseatingly discusting all over. I could scarcely imagine the amount of pain a mere human could handle, let alone a girl. Tilting my head down a little more to get a better view threw my hair.

     She was facing the floor with her eyebrows furrowed and had lips jumped from side to side of her mouth. Peering in the direction of where she was looking. She seemed to be tracing her finger around on the ground. Then she would get frustrated pat it out with her hand and start again. Mumbling "damn it" under her breathe. She wasn't ugly when she was frustrated. Then she suddenly scrabbled her hands on her head like a child, kinda funny.