CH15: Revelation

CAm POV:

As we hurled and whipped threw the forest the screaming icy wind ripped at my face! Holding onto his soft fur my legs held tightly to his sides. I faced forward feeling exhilarated. My nose was a popcicle, icy and red. Every time Damon volted forward up and down we went faster and faster. The woods were only a green blur. He was faster than anything I had ever been on, even faster than Frankie. Riding with him made Frankie look like a bicycle.

I sat up completely strait, threw my hands into the air, and let and exited howl. I felt so free like I was flying. I wish I could run like him and the others. I want to know what its like to move so freely, moving so fast the sky and the land become one.

Damon POV:

I looked back at Camron, pure excitement radiated all over his body. His smile was enormous; I could feel the adrenalin plus threw his body into mine with every accelerated pump of his heart, each more rapid than the last. We were almost to our destination. I glanced back he still had his hands in the air howling up a storm. I guess he has some wolf in him after all. It was strange really. After being in contact with him for this period about half of my pain and sickness had dissipated by almost half.

When we finally arrived I walked us up to a small clearing. We were on a high cliff side next to a waterfall that leads to the ocean. A fall from here and a body would never be found. I motioned for Cam to get off by lying down.

CAM:

After I got off of Damon I walked toward the middle of the clearing as I heard the bone snapping. It was about fourteen feet wide so I couldn't go very far with out getting closer to the edge, and with legs the way they felt right now I wasn't quite ready to take that chance. "Damn that was a freaking blast!" I said smiling and turning around. My eyes widened in shock as I fell on my ass scrambling backwards the edge.

"Dude what the fuck"? I shouted. Put that freaking thing away! It's gross!" I said shielding my eyes from Damon and all his sexy naked glory. He spoke flatly and annoyed. "Well I'd get dressed but you have my clothes." Quickly I scrambled for the pack that was clipped around me. Finally panicked and agitated I tore off my jacket with the bag around it and hurled the whole bundle at his face. He turned around, opened the bag and put on the jeans. (Okay, so the guy goes' commando.) I waited for him t'finish changing.

Damon:

After I put my pants on I pulled over my long sleeve shirt and hoody. This place was always pretty cold, even for me. When I turned to talk "Hey-" My eyes bulged and I fell sideways in disbelief and I started screaming hysterically "Wha-holy Fuckshit! You're a fucking Woman! She started screaming back "Well of fucking course I am.

"You should have told me!

"What the hell did you think I was? A dude?" She crossed her arms as the wind blasted back her pink streaked blonde hair. Funny, I never noticed she had such beautiful green eyes. Course I've never seen her out of that damn deep baggy hoody jacket combo. "Oh yea."-She began shouting sarcastically and rolled her eyes- " your sister asking my to spend the night, was NOT a dead give away?

That shut me up. Like a brick hitting my mouth, shut up. All the disbelief and shock was washed over by a wave of guilt, regret and chest pain. I stood up and wrung my hand on the back of my neck as my hair tangled in my fingers. I couldn't think of anything to say. Like an idiot I just stood there rolling my hand around my neck until my hand got so knotted in my hair I had to yank it all apart. Scowling at me she turned arms still crossed, and walked to the edge of the cliff. My voice cracked as a shouted worriedly and closed our distance to about four feet.