X. BullShit

~Week later~

"I been thing bout you and me a lot lately" Taylor said on the phone, I'm at the trap in my office counting money, i never want to bring taylor here...it just wouldn't feel right and his life would be put in danger just walking in.

"Really?" i joked

He laughed "yea bout our future"

"Really what do you be planing"

"Well i would get you a big diamond ring and ask you to be my wife"

"Awwww go on"

"And then we could have a baby"

Whoa! Thats a no no!

"You joking right?"

"Nah im for real babe this our future we talkin bout"

"Tay i cant and i wont have any kids"

"Why not?"

"Tay do you see what i do...i hustle and not only do i hustle I'm a leader of a gang"

"So"

"So i have to do this shit Till i die"

It was silence

"The baby would be in all types of danger"

"What about you Tori you in all types of Danger now"

"I know Tay, i was born into this shit and Imma die doing this shit"

He sighed

"We gon talk more about this"

What is there to talk about!?!

"Ight"

"Love you"

"Love you"

I sighed and put my phone on my desk. I put the money down. I sat and thought, i haven't talked to Diamond for bit and im glad all i did was try to help the bitch, then there's Zion he barely come to meetings and when he does he always late and i know Kira is the reason why. As for everyone else everything is good.

There was a knock at the door. "come in" i called out and in came Zion, "wass up tori" he said smiling sitting down i gave him a deaf stare "Zion would you tell me why you havent been coming to meetings?" i asked "I got shit to do" he said scratching his hair. i slammed my hand down "Nigga This Should be the shit you gotta do!" i snapped "I have been doing it!" he snapped back. i got up "Really zion!!? Then Why the hell am i Short on my money?" I yelled throwing the money in he face "Thats some esle thats was short" he said "No nigga this is you,you barely be on your block!" i yelled he shook head.

"Zion This anit no fucking game!!" I yelled "I know!" he yelled back "Then act like you know and get your mind off of hoe!" I yellled "you just mad?" he said "what!? mad for what!?" i asked "you mad cause you ain't wit me i know you like me tori" he said getting up walking over to me.

"Nigga i have no reason to be mad" i said "And no i never did like you" i added "really" he said biting he lip walking closer to me.

"yes really" i said "then why you let me do this?" he said "do wh-" he cut me off with a kiss i pulled the way and Punched him in face "What the fuck!!?" he yelled "What the Fuck is wrong with you!" i yelled he stared at me "Get the fuck out before i shoot yo ass!!" i yelled "Man Fuck you Tori and Fallen Angelz i Quit this whack ass gang" he said walking out and i could careless cause now he on my kill list. "Fuck you too" i said walking behind him i followed him out to make sure he ain't steal nothing he walked outside to his car and i notice Kira was in it THIS NIGGA STUPID AS HELL!