III. Hustlin

~Chapter III~

~2 weeks later ~

We just got out of school and me and Raquan went to my place.

I walked in the kitchen and put my keys down. Raquan followed me.

I looked in the refrigerator for something to drink. as i was bending over, Raquan walk over a stood behind me. i grabbed an ice tea "really?" i said getting up and closing the door "what?" he said i drunk some of my tea "your not funny Quan" i said hopping on top of my kitchen counter

"im not doing anything" he said walking in between my legs and looking up at me. I stared at his beautiful eyes and i kissed him. of course he deepen it. We havin a make out session but this is the farthest we are going.

he tried slowly putting his hand up my shirt but i stopped him. he did it again and i stopped him. he tried again. thats it three strikes your out nigga. I pushed him away "I'm not sleeping with you" i said hopping off the counter "come on" he said smiling "no" i said he smack his lips

"is that why you came?" i asked "nah" he said seriously, "go sit yo ass down" i demand and he followed it. I shook my head and went upstairs to my room.

we are going to the trap to meet up with the others. i threw on a black tank top with baggy camo cargo shorts. I put my black High top Air force 1's on,a Oakland Raiders snapback and put my beats around my neck and went downstairs.

"You ready?" i asked putting on my sunglasses "damn you look bad ass" he said getting up. "i know i am a Bad ass" said grabbing my book bag and opening the door. he walked out and i followed and lock the door. We got in his car and drove off.

We pulled up to the trap. We They where Blasting music inside. We walked in and they was doing absolutely nothing,i walked over and cut the music off. "what the hell are y'all doing?" i asked looking at them, they all looked at me like lost puppies "y'all blasting music like you want people to know we in here" i said putting my book bag down "Tori you look fine as hell" Dante said "Shut up and go Count our money" i said "where are the drugs?" i asked they looked at me "HELLO!" I said clapping my hands.

"We dont know?" Roscoe said, the hell, "WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW!" i yelled "they wasnt here when we got here" Zion said "so yall just sat here thinking everything is all good cause the drugs gone" i said "nah we was waiting on you" Zion said, thats bullshit "mmhmm sure" i said.

I looked over at our safe. it had a black flag laying in front of it. hell naw. i shook my head as walked over and picked it up. i threw it up in the air and caught it "suit up" i said to them holding the bandana with my fist.

I walk over to my bag and pulled out my white bandana and put it over my mouth so you can only see my eyes. i adjusted my snapback over my face. i took my gun and cocked and put it in one of my pockets, i put on my brass knuckles.

"Zion!" i yelled "yea!" he yelled back he was in another room. "Roll me a blunt" i said as i walked towards the door. He walked out the room and handed me my blunt, i lit it and inhaled then exhaled. "Lets go!" i yelled they came down ready to go with guns and duffel bags.

"Dante ride with Raquan, Zion and Roscoe riding with me" i said as we walked to our car. "Zion drive" i demanded,Zion used to race cars before he got in the drug game. We pulled up to the Black Mafia's trap house.

i hopped out the car and pulled out my gun as i walked up to the door, The boys trailed behind me,i threw my blunt on the ground, took a deep breath and busted open the door. "Who th-" i shot a nigga in his head after i did that bullets started flying every where. i seen Malik walk into his office. i shot my way though the war and walked in his office. "where hell is our Drugs" i said pointing my gun at him "your drugs?" He said "Yes My Drugs nigga give em here and you can live." i said "you know what i like about you Tori" he said "i really don't care" i said "you so determined" he said "what makes you so sure i stole from you" he asked i grab the bandana out my pocket, thew it in the air and shot it as it was falling down. The bullet came so close to him it cut his ear. Damn i missed, he smirked he pulled his gun out. i pulled my trigger and he pulled his.

I fell to the ground and held my stomach and tried to get up. i looked over and Malik was laying on the floor bleeding "TORI!!" Zion yell running over to me. "Dont worry bout me." i said weakly "you good?" "yea" i said getting up "y'all got the drugs?" I asked holding my stomach "yea come on we gotta get that bullet out." he said

~Few minutes Later~

I was laying on my back on my couch. All of them surrounding me. Roscoe was taking the bullet out. grabbed a pillow and bit so i would be so loud when screamed. he began to take it out. i screamed on the top of my lugs with tear coming down my face. i looked to see....he got this shit half way out.

"Get this shit out of me!" i cried "ight ight" he said it pulled it out slowly i screamed in pain till it was fully out. He wiped the blood off and put it the table. Zion wrapped bandages on me. i cried in pain.

After all that was over i laid on the couch. They all sat round me. "One of y'all niggas didn't lock the trap doors" i said with my eyes closed "I didn't" Raquan said "why you -" "i know i just forgot my bad" he said cutting me off i wanted to punch him in the face for that put I'm still hurt."how much y'all get?" i asked "All of it we even stole they money" Raquan said "yall niggas is Stupid they gon be after us now" i said "we where posed to take what was ours and make sure they don't steal from us again" i said "but i guess we can have a lil fun with them" i said with a smirk. "Turn up!" dante yelled "Dante not right now" i said

They talked and played my Ps3 and joked around and i fell asleep.

I felt someones lips on mine. i woke up instantly. it was Taylor he smiled at me. he smile was everything "wassup ma?" he said i got so he could sit next to me i smiled "hey why did you kiss me" i said "i just wanted to try it" he said i smiled and looked around "where my boys go?" i asked "they just left" he said "good" i said he laughed. "You good?" he asked "yea" i said

"How you know what happen?" i asked

"I didn't i just wanted to hang out and your boys told me everything...your pretty bad ass" he said

"I though you already knew that about me" i said smiling.

I looked him in his eyes and smiled. he put his hand on my cheek kissed me and i deepen the kissed. we had a make out session and i was willing to farther with him. his hands touch my wound "ah" i said making us stop

"o my bad i didn't mean t- "

"no your fine" i said he is fine in both ways. I gigged at my lame thoughts. i put my hands around his neck and kissed him. his lips were soft it was like eating a glazed Krispy Kreme donut right out the oven.