VI. Bad Ass part 1

~Chapter VI~

*2 weeks later*

We haven't found Malik yet. I'm guessing the foo moved out out of Cali. but we doing some investigations we walking to the basketball court which is where Malik would go whenever he was not busy in the streets.

Dante is good but i want him to stay out of this shit till he is perfect and star stayed with him. Zion is in the car and the twins are with me.

Right now i have on my Raiders Snapback with my white bandanna over my mouth, a black open side cut Tshirt with a white sports bra under with white 'Fallen Angelz' sweatpants and black timberlands. yea nigga we got our own shit.

You would say white is a bad color for a gang cause you can see white at night...nah nigga not us. We walked on to the court. I looked around the court and seen a nigga that always here. I ran over and pinned the nigga on the ground, the whole court stopped and stared.

"what you know about Malik" i said "i don't know no Malik" he said i put a gun to his head "don't lie to me" i said "Ight Ight last time heard of him he went to a strip club and i never saw he again" he said i cocked my gun "which strip club" i gritted "Magic city" he said i got off if him and snapped my fingers my boys picked him up "you get to live another day my nigga" Raquan said dapping him "lets go" i said putting my gun up and walking to the car and they followed we hopped in the car, i slip off my bandana "where we going?" Zion asked "Magic City" i said loading another gun and putting it in my pocket "turn up" he said and drove off.

We pulled up to the strip club. I put my bandana over my mouth"look before we go in this bitch i want y'all nigga focused" i said "ight?!" i said "yea" they said i swear to god i will shoot one of them niggas if they get off task. we walked straight in and went to V.I.P. Malik stayed in V.I.P

Roscoe closed the door i raised my gun to ceiling a shot it. everybody jumped and looked at me. "who the hell knows Malik" i said i saw a dude try to run out the door,i shot him in the head "imma asked this one more time who the hell knows Malik" i said "i do" a hoe stepped up i nodded my head and stepped up to her "where is he?" i asked her "I-I don't know?" she said i slammed her against the wall with my arm against her neck

"imma asked you 'this' one more time...where the hell is he" i gritted i started choking her "ok...ok" she said gasping for air "talk" i gritted "we just had sex-" "I DIDNT ASK FOR THAT SHIT!!" I yelled i was ready to kill her ass,she started crying.

"BITCH IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHERE THE HELL MALIK IS!!!" i yelled pressing my arm against her neck "MIAMI HE MOVED TO MIAMI" she cried "WHY!" I yelled slamming her into the wall "I don't knoooow!" she cried i looked her in her eyes and i could tell she was telling the truth i just didn't give a fuck.

I made fall on the floor and shot her in the head, i looked around the room it was quite and all you heard was the music outside. "lets go" i said walking out the door. we out the club,hopped in the care and drove off.

We pulled up to the trap. we walked in. I slip off my bandana. They sat down.

i flip the table over and kick a chair "Shit!" i yelled, i ran my hand though my hair. how the hell did this nigga get on the other side of the damn country.

"Tori its cool the nigga anit in Cali so whats the deal" Zion said "The deal is the nigga is not dead just because the nigga in Miami don't mean everything all good" i said i paced back and forth. "call Mario and Star tell em to meet us here" i told Roscoe, he nodded,he pulled out his phone and dialed Mario's number. i rubbed my forehead i need a blunt "Zion roll me a blunt" i said he nodded and went to get the weed

"Raquan go get me some water" i said walking to my office. i closed the door and sat in my chair and thought about this shit. the plan is to go to Miami but we have no way to get there and we need to get there Asap. a car would take years, we cant get on the plane we have to many weapons ugggghhhh there was a knock on my door.

"come in" i said "here your blunt and your water" zion said "thank you" i said "Dante and Star on they way" he said i nodded he left out and closed the door. i lit my blunt and inhaled then exhaled and repeated. You know what Davion might have a way to Miami. i pulled out my phone and called him.

"Ay"

"Whats up Tori"

"Ay i need a way to Miami you know anybody"

"Yea...me i got a jet"

"Do you know how to fly it nigga?"

"Yea why wouldn't i?"

"Im mean a nigga can have gun and not know how to shoot it"

"true that but i got my license"

"Yea right nigga you didn't even finish high school"

"Whatever, I'm famous in the streets tho"

"Yea my nigga you work for me"

"Yea i know tori i gotchu"

"My nigga Ight we leave first thing in the morning"

"Ight cool"

"Ight"

Malik is going to die if its the last thing i do. Somebody knocked on my door. "come in" i said "Star and Dante here" Raquan said peeking his head in. "Ight" i said getting up and walking out.

Everybody was in the living room watching tv i walked in and cut the tv off. "Y'all listen up" i said inhaling my blunt and i exhaled walking back and forth "if y'all want to stop getting y'all asses shot at we have to kill Malik" i said "and where is Malik" i asked them "miiiami" Raquan said unsure "yes" i said

"So tomorrow we leave for Miami" i said "Word!" Roscoe asked "yes nigga" i said the all started cheering "AY! AY! We going go to Miami to kill a nigga and leave y'all niggas need to chill" i said "so get y'all asses home and go pack" i added they all sighed and headed out the door.

"O and dante are you sure you wanna go?" i asked "yea tori I'm fine" he said "you sure" i asked "yea Tori that wasn't the first time i got shot and i never failed you we i was hurt" he said that was true, "ight" i said dapping him.

My plan making progress.