2: Sleepover

Annabeth PoV:

Currently we are at Percy’s house having a sleepover. Apparently, Percy’s mom felt bad because Percy couldn’t go to Camp Half-Blood. He really wanted to go to Camp Half-Blood. I guess he missed it. Anyway, we were sitting on the floor of Percy’s room, trying to decide what to do.

“Ok…” Leo said with an evil glint in his eye, “How about Truth or Dare?”

All of the mortals mumbled a couple of ‘yeah’s and some ‘ok’s. All us demigods groaned. Whenever we played truth or dare with Leo, he would make all the couples make out or something.

“Who shall be my first victim?” he laughed evilly, and everyone stared at him weirdly. “Percy! Truth or Dare?”

Percy winced as if he’d been punched. Against Leo, both options sounded pretty bad.

“Uhh… truth?” he said, but it came out more like a question.

“Ok! When was the first time you started liking Annabeth?” he asked. I sat up straighter.

“Excellent question Leo!” I congratulated him. Percy groaned.

“Umm… damn, well I think I liked her ever since I saw her, but I only realized after… I mean when I was 14,” he said. I realized what he meant, after we freed Artemis and held up the sky.

“Love at first sight!” Tina squealed. She was a really nice girl, but completely crazy for sappy, romantic couples. She was a mortal version of Aphrodite.

“Awww,” all the boys said in mock voices. Percy was bright red.

“Shut up guys,” he muttered. Everyone else was laughing.

“Ok, my turn! Piper, truth or dare?” he asked, trying to get away from all the attention.

“Hmmmmm… dare!” she said. Not a good choice, considering it was Percy we’re talking about.

“Ok, well I dare you… to act like a complete girly-girl for the rest of the weekend,” he stated proudly, and all of us, except Piper, burst out laughing. We all knew that Piper was a complete tomboy. I swear, I saw smoke coming out of her ears.

“Hey, Piper, what do you, like, think of my shirt today?” Leo asked in a high-pitched voice.

Piper gritted her teeth, “It is totes adorbs! But, like, so yesterday!” that made everyone laugh even harder.

“My turn!” Piper sang. Her eyes landed on me. Uh-oh.

“So, Annabeth, like, truth or dare?” she asked in a fake girly voice. I knew I couldn’t choose dare. That girl, she looks all nice and everything on the outside, but she is as mean as Hades on the inside. I couldn’t take a dare from her! So I had no choice but to say, “Truth.”

I saw the delighted look on her face, and immediately regretted my decision.

“So, like, I was wondering, ya know that day when me and Hazel and you met my mom?” she asked. Oh great. I knew what she was going to ask me.

“Yeah, I was wondering, what did my mom, like, mean when she said, ‘interesting love life’?” she asked. I sighed. Here goes.

“Fine, I’ll tell you. There was my first crush, Luke,” I said sending an apologetic glance to Percy. “Sorry but yeah, I fell for Luke.” Percy laughed.

“Are you kidding me? It was so obvious. You would always blush when he was around, and-” he started, but I cut him off. My face was probably cherry-red and everyone was cracking up.

“Shut up,” I commanded. He saluted me and said,

“Yes, ma’am!” I rolled my eyes.

“Anyway, he turned out to be a really bad guy, and then died…” I said. “ …in a car accident,” I added. I didn’t want the mortals to be suspicious. “Then Percy came, who was cute and funny, but ummm…” I didn’t want to say this part. I know it had been really foolish of me, but I had been jealous of Rachel Dare. Percy gave me a ‘go on’ gesture. I was probably bright red right now.

“I was uhhhh… jealous of Rachel, because I thought Percy was falling for her,” I muttered, hoping that none of them heard me. Bad News: They all heard me.

“You thought I was falling for Rachel?” Percy asked me. I nodded my head slightly, staring at me feet.

“So that time in the… uh… maze thing, you were being mean to Rachel because you were jealous?” he asked, shocked.

“Yeah…” I murmured. Percy wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and laughed.

“I was falling for you. You spent all that time thinking that I was falling for Rachel when I was actually falling for you, Annabeth Chase,” he said. I looked up, and saw him smirking at me, that troublemaker smirk that made my heart flutter. After a year of dating, even after going through hell together, I still get the tingles around him. He leans down to kiss me, when suddenly Leo shouts,

“OI! NO PDA!!!”

I grumble and turn back to Leo saying, “You just wish you had a girlfriend.” His expression suddenly turned sad. Ever since he got blown away by Khione, he seems a little… different.

“Guys, let’s have a movie marathon!” Percy shouts. We end up sitting on the floor in front of the TV, some of us laying on our stomachs, the others were leaning against the couch. Percy was sitting cross-legged, with his back against the couch. I went up and plopped myself on his lap, leaning into his warm chest. His arms wrapped around my waist as he called out,

“Ok? What are we watching?”

We all looked at each other, and screamed at the same time, “Scary Movies!!” We ended up staying up late and watching so many horror movies I can’t even remember most of the details. One about our 7th one I started feeling sleepy, so I dozed off in Percy warm chest. Little did I know how long I would feel this safe.

---------------------------------------

Second chappie!!!

So, I know there isn't alot of action in this, but I'm saving the action for later!! All rights go to Rick Riordan. Sorry about any spelling mistakes. and, don't forget to...

VOTE!!!

and...

COMMENT!!!

and...

FOLLOW!!!

and...

GET OFFERED TO BECOME A GOD AND TURN DOWN FOR LOVE!!!

Peace out

§ Melanie §