Welcome Home!

"Why is love painful? "
"Why can't I just forget and left everything for just crying out loud!"
"What do I want? "
"What do I need to accomplish? "
"How did the world came falling down? "
"Who do I love? "
"When did all of this start? "

Inside her mind was a million thoughts being mashed, remembered detail after detail, heart beating fast her hands we're shaking. In need of comfort and guidance where could she lean to. Who can she believe, to hear her story? Her grandmother's dead she had no one to talk to. Two men are fighting their love for her. All are not in place this was a mess full of lies,drama, deception, betrayal, love, friends and family. It was crushing her. Cursing her what does she want? It all happen back almost five months ago...........

"If only love was simple and if only I was confident to confess my love before everyone was caught by my lie. By my sweet lie with him, them, my lovers.... "

Creativity and talent was in her blood.

The cold air-condition have blown her sadness as memories came rushing through. 'When was the last time I've talk to him? How long has it been?' it made her shivered a bit a mixture of excited have drawn her rosy cheeks and lips upward. It was almost midnight and the stars outside can't be seen clearly with the lights with them.

Years of waiting and longing. Long curls of black hair that covered her back as the light shines it changes color to brown. A small waist,tall, exotic and beautiful with dark eyes like the night has dream of this all her life. Patiently she removed a strand of hair from her nose to her ear. Dressed in a pale green blouse with ribbons in the side paired with long white cowboy like pants and black shoes.

Waiting at the Cebu Mactan International Airport in the Philippines was Emily Foe Luzviminda, the granddaughter of the famous tv cook show and chef Elizabeth Quintanar For and the daughter of Sarah Luzviminda a former pop star and diva sensation in the past and now a successful business woman.

A man in his gray jacket and cool sunglasses came with a Teddy bear and flowers in his hand while the other was his luggage.strong facial features but delicate and has a few lines of wrinkles have take it's time on his face. Stress does make you older. His brunette hair was neat cut then his brown eyes have glimmered in the light. Emily shriek in delight and run towards the tall and thin man, her shiny black hair have bounced at her back as a welcoming smile forms in her mouth.

"Papa! " she hugged him, the man wasn't there always to be a part of her childhood. Her father Christophe Luzviminda a famous interior designer and always busy to travel a round the world as his clients and demands rise so was less time was left for him to be there for her daughter.
All she remembers was that he only stays about two weeks then later a blink of the eye was gone for years afterwards but he did his best to communicate with them or the whole family will visit him if they we're available.

"It's been six years dear ---" he choked few of his words and stare at her surprise.

"You've change so much! "
He wasn't looking at the young twelve year old. The child he once held hands and talk stories with or the girl he play with paints to paint their house.

Going back to her grandmother's manor in Cebu city. A woman dressed in a a deep red dress with dazzling diamonds in her chest and ears. Her chestnut dyed hair was just above her breast, they we're curled and iron for her man. There she stood at the closed front door and the car have stopped at the door step.

The manor was filled with plants, herbs, spices, vegetables and fruits from her grandmother's point of view. The design was like a Chinese palace and modern styles we're blended together. Elaborate displays of records on the wall adorned her mothers success. Vases with flowers almost in every hall as the white pillars gave in a marvelous path with it's beautiful peach colored tike with growing lines. The main hall or living room was large and decorated with welcoming ribbons, bows, and games in preparation. Mostly the appliances and positioning style was under Lola Liby but if Christophe was there she would mind change the mood of the house that is filled with antique things that are mostly Chinese related like charms, statues and jewels adorned the top which was the chandelier. They didn't have a fireplace it was the Philippines after all what they really need are air conditions and a vast swimming pool has been made years ago beside their house.
Walking and ascended the stairs he knocked on the door with the flowers in his hand behind his back. Emily waited patiently behind her father. This was something her father always do when he was around.