A little bit of Fun

Walking and exiting the airport they were meet up with a tour guy that Christophe has contact before coming. The man was wearing his best formal suit with chestnut hair and olive eyes. He smiled and shake hands. He look like he was in his late twenties.

"Welcome to London Mr. Luzviminda and you must be Ms. Emily. I'm David Freal but please call me David and I'll be your tour guide for this entire week."

"We appreciate the welcome. "

"Thank you David."

David was a nice guy, she thought for the past following week David show them all around London and even save his number in her phone in case she got lost or has some questions. He became her first friend ever since she arrived so far.
She also found out that he was married and was expecting to be a father.

After the entire busy week of the tour they finally manage to rest in their penthouse. David was really energetic and seems to be doing well in his job. She even promise to become a God mother if Christophe would allow it and he did.

Days passed she already has taken accustomed to their way of living. The apartment was now filled with things, clothes, personal necessities, furniture, appliances and more. She wishes to fully understand and finish her language class which were Italian, and French. Spend time on cooking British culinary and pastries. Proper etiquette was needed since it was custom in the English but she wasn't having problems adjusting that after her grandmother wrath if not being lady like. She always cook her favorite recipes taught by her grandmother and constantly contacts them.

She remembers her first encounter in the penthouse. Her jaw hangs in her mouth. She couldn't believe it and even thought that why would her Uncle gave her that much. She hopes she wouldn't be spoiled that much. It has a welcoming touch of space and comfort. She already feel home by the second she lay eyes on the place. Her room was already been design by christophe with a help of a close friend who resides in London for the time being. It was filled with flower decorations, ornaments,  and furniture like a princess. It didn't have much since they just move in. Christophe didn't mind his brother's generosity and kindly accepts it even though it was Emily's.  It was huge like her grandmothers place, a swimming pool, garden, tower view, and breathtaking. She was in the garden on the soft couch watching the sunset turning red. It was incredibly beautiful and she sighed. Dressed in her sweater and pants since it was still cold after the seasons. Now she has so adjust herself in the climate.

"Perfect.... " she whispered to her stuff toy which was an owl.

"It's just to perfect. I fear something bad would come Jareth. "

Oh yes she named almost all the things she possess with labyrinth or phantom characters. But she did called the penthouse Liby and their car Sarah.

"That's why I'm here darling. " she turn around and welcome her father. He was wearing he usual brown leather jacket and hang it behind the door.

"Dad you're back I've already made supper, feel comfortable now as I lay down the dishes. "

"Thanks dear I have good news for you to know today. "

"Really what is it?"

"I've got invited to a party and everyone in my company is going to be there alongside with the guests which are all designers, stylist, dealers,  and business men meeting up every year and this year is special."

"Why ?" She place down the plate with steaming spaghetti alongside the utensils.

"You're coming along with me." He handed out a invitation card not by normal be flick his hand and voila the card appears. It has a square cut, lovely scent and a lovely calligraphy on the caramel colored paper.