Entrance Exam

After all that has been happening into her life. Now she must finally prepare for the entrance exam in Glasgow university in London which specializes in her course of nursing and healthcare. The university was her top choice although if she didn't pass in there she already has a back up man of the other universities.

Time passes by quickly and it was finally the day to take this great opportunity. With her hair tied into a pony tail, she managed to fit into her clothes that were appropriate and stylish yet also comfortable. Getting inside made her nervous and shy from being overseas and new to the area. Christophe drop her off and vanish like magic, he did have a job and is risking time for her and it was enough. David along his family are the only people that she'd known so far maybe along with her language teacher and Therese but she was in France right now doing her clothing line.

Going inside the campus and asking directions she finally made it. She sat down at the front row and was studying her surroundings not listening to their curiosity. Surprisedly the door open with a man probably in his late fifties just arrived. Gray silky hair, blue eyes and a wrinkled line face marks all those years of teaching also wearing his white sleeve Polo alongside a green sweater, red tie and white pants and all he needs is a hat then he'll be ready to play golf. He did have a rectangular face and pair it with  round glasses. He made eye contact with everyone then opened his mouth.

"Good day to you fellow students I'm professor Charles Williams and will be your proctor today. I wish you all good luck."

The man signed, rubbed his front head then proceeds to his table in the front of the room. He grabbed fresh printed test papers and handed them down. While others are like smoking the room for miracles, pain killer ointments has intoxicated the room filled with spices and mostly method and it was a bother since she was accustomed to it. She saw the others whispering, cheating in sneaking phoned, headphones, watched hidden piece or cuts of paper in their wrist, jacket and thighs even in the heels.

"Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... " the clock continuously turned it's arms. Sealing the deal the school bell rang. It scared her as hell like it was a roar of a lion. Her hair was all over her face after constant rubbing in concentrating and scratching it for a glimpse of memory in head. Heart is beating fast, sweaty palms and a tired mind. After the test she immediately contact her father where he immediately pick her up.

"That was exhausting." Removing her Snickers and moved her feet to her soft slippers and stroll to the couch at the penthouse with her father.

"Well that's what I feel when I was young! "

"I'd better call them right away! " she kissed her fathers cheek.

What a day has it been and her family in her hometown really enjoyed her stories with the time she's spending her life abroad. They also prayed for their Emily's well being and bright future ahead.

Another week has past and maybe she got in. It was still dawn and she could sleep back after being woke up by the urge to go to the bathroom but she didn't care. She was too excited and waited like a cheetah. There wasn't much to do so she did almost all the household chores.

"Just one hour and school already opens. " she sighed and Christophe was now awake.

"Well someone's excited!"

"She is and is panicking badly! "

"Ill get a shower first then I can drop you off. "

"Oh not so fast there's breakfast too. "

"Thanks, Lily.... "

It's been long since someone called her in her nickname. She has no idea why she became obsessed with the flower almost everything she'd owned has a lily.