Fullmoon Night of Events

Chapter 13: Fullmoon Night Of Events

Song for this chapter... Stay By: Rihanna

I decided to do another dedication for this chapter and it goes to....

PinkestPiggy!!!

ELENA'S POV

Me and Bonnie were walking into school when we see Mid's car pull into the parking lot. She comes out with a smirk on her face and by her outfit I'd say she is in a mood. My jaw dropped in surprise. What is she doing here? I thought Jenna said she wouldn't wake up for a while, at least until she got home. She came over to us with her ring glistening in the sun. "Hey twinny, Bon Bon."she says hugging Bonnie and sending me a smile, but I knew it was fake. I can feel that she is dying inside, it's a twin thing. What happened to her?

She looks behind us and her she smirks. "Oooh, what is up with Matty and Care?"she asks. I look and see they just walked into class. "They have been hanging out." Bonnie answers as we walk into the school. Mid takes off her sunglasses and you can see her eyes are a little red but that's about it. Has she been crying some more? I decide to put it off for now. "That's a little weird, don't you think?"I ask. "You jelly Lena?" Mid asked in a teasing manner. I stick my tongue out at her.

"Ya, she deserves someone like him instead of a psychotic vampire like Damon."Bonnie retorts. Mid turns to her with anger in her eyes. "Talk bad about Damon when I'm not here, ok?"she asks harshly. Bonnie's eyes grow wide, I lean to her ear and whisper, "Just keep the Damon talk to a minimum."when Mid wasn't looking. She nodded and we walked to my locker. "Anyway, how are you doing?"Mid asked Bonnie leaning against the locker next to mine with her arms crossed."Damon attacked me, well almost. Thank you for saving me, I could be dead right now. How are you? You would be dead if Stefan didn't help."Bonnie asked her.

Mid's head fell a bit but she nodded. "I'm ok, but you should be asking Elena that. It is her boyfriend."she says then looks at her bracelet. I barely noticed it. It was beautiful. And the charms had an S and a M on it. My eyebrows furrow and I look at her. "Did Stefan give that to you?"I ask pointing it. She looks at it then at me. "Ya... he gave it to me as a going away present.."she says slowly full of guilt. "When did he give it to you?"I ask threw gritted teeth. "... This morning."she says lowly. At that point I was angry at her and I completely forgot that she has a panic attack and did one of the things I regret the most.

"How come you didn't tell me? How could you be so selfish? I knew you were making a move on him! You couldn't handle one Salvatore, no you just need both of them! What kind of sister are you?!"I shout at her. I see her look down and she was shaking. But not of being sad... of being angry. "Mid..."I try to apologies but I knew it was too late. She looks up and I swear her eyes were... glowing? She storms off and out of the school breaking the hinges off of the door. How in the hell?!

"Elena!"Bonnie scolded me trying to go after Mid but I stop her. "Just leave her, she needs to cool off or she'll hurt someone."I tell her. "Bonnie I didn't mean what I said I was just angry."I tell her. "Well I guess you forgot she had a panic attack this morning! You have to apologies." Bonnie yells at me. "I know..."I mumble still looking at the door that broke in Mid's way. How is she so strong?

MID'S POV

All I could see was red. I was so angry I had to get out of there before I hurt someone. What the hell am I? I need to figure this out and fast. I ran into the woods and I felt like I was on fire. It felt like something was trying to claw it's way out but something was holding it in. I felt someone shaking me and yelling at me but all I could feel was the pain. It felt like when you have a stomach ache that felt as if like something is stabbing you. Well, I was being stabbed from the inside out.