Aftermath

After that night, David started to get better. Everyday one of the campers would give him a positive message and that would be the light of his day. After a week now, he started to order so positivity books to help him out too. He connected his love for nature again and he was just his happy self again.

                      Time Skip :3

    "Well it looks like David is happy now. Like actually happy.", Neil said to Max. "God he's so fucking annoying again. I wished we didn't help that dumbass.", Max said as he banged his head on a tree. "Come on everyone, we're almost over the hill!", David said in his positive attitude. "I'll bet you guys five bucks that I'll beat you guys to the top.", Nikki said running around. "Of course you will, your literally full of energy.", Neil claimed.

    "Yeah, I guess your right.", Nikki said and she ran away to some of the other campers. "I have a plan to get out of here. Wanna join?", Max asked Neil. "Sure, I don't care.", Neil said as he followed Max as they started to walk deep into the forest. The rest of this is for a different story ;3.

Hey guys!! So this is the end of the fanfiction. Thank you so much for the support people have given me and the feedback. I really hope you enjoyed it, I know I really liked writing this story. I'm gonna miss it. BUT ANYWAY, I'm writing some oneshots for other shows but if you have any ideas for what I should write next, comment them down below!!! I'm always open for new ideas!!! Again, I really hope all of you enjoyed and I'm hoping I'll see you again later!
-Bree :3

Happy Pills (a Camp Camp fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara