Somethings wrong with him...

Hey guys, here's another chapter for you guys. I saw there was 70 views on this...WHAT?! Also thank you to you people that voted for this story, it means a lot to me!! I've been having a hard time lately but hopefully it'll turn around soon and I'll be writing more soon! :> I hope you guys really enjoy this 😋
      After the whole incident that morning, it was six AM. He finally got his cabin cleaned up and went into the mess hall, getting everything ready for the campers.

       While being there for half an hour, Gwen and the Quartermaster walked in. They were in their normal uniforms and weren't fully awake yet. "Did you just get here?", Gwen said tiredly as she walked up David while the Quartermaster was in the kitchen, making breakfast for the kids.

        "No, I've been here for thirty minutes now.", David smiled at her. "Why-you know what, I'm too tired to deal with your happiness and good mood right now.", she said frowning and walking away from him. He frowned and looked down. 'Did I do something wrong...?'

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~

After getting the kids for breakfast and ready for the day, the activity of the day was sharing feelings. They were all sitting in a circle around their tents and let's just say, Preston put ALOT of drama in his feelings and getting really deep into it as if it was a play.

        "David, this is fucking stupid. What were you thinking when you made us do this?", Max protested as he gives David a mean glare. "I was just thinking maybe we could share some feelings and get some stuff off our chests, hehe...", David laughed nervously as he looked away from Max and the other campers. "Wait. Did another girl break up with you or are you just upset about something stupid?"', Max smirked at him while thinking that David was about to crack soon.

       When Max said "about another girl breaking up with him", flashbacks of Bonquisha started to flood back into his head Him falling in love...getting his heart broken into a million pieces...he remembered how upset he was. He was so...depressed. That was the last time when he ran out of pills. That was the last time when he...cut himself. He was always in his cabin at that time, crying, hiding his cuts underneath his shorts. He remembers how shitty it felt to not have his pills. He NEVER wanted to feel like that again.

      His hands started to shake slightly as he got up from sitting and saw that all the camper's attention was on him. 'I need more pills..' "Umm...I gotta go. I just have to go get something!", David said as he ran into Gwen's cabin. She was doing what she normally does, just watching one of her shows and pay no attention to David. "Gwen, I need the keys to the car." "Hm? Why?" David didn't have time for this. He was starting to panic. "Really, I need them right now!", David slightly yelled. One finally looked away from the screen and looked at David kinda confusedly. She's never heard him kinda yell like that before. "Are you ok?" David tried to get himself back together so it wouldn't seem like something was wrong. He breathed in and out.

     "Yes, I'm great. Can I just please have the keys now?", he said as he tried to sound calm but he wasn't his normal self. Gwen noticed this very quickly but she didn't want to argue with him. She pulled the keys out of her pocket and threw them to David. "Make sure the car works. It might break down again." David was worried about that. If this doesn't work, what will he do? Would he have to stay in his cabin for the whole summer? He wanted to do all the activities of the kids and Gwen but he knew that his emotions would act up. Just like when his parents...no. He had to focus.

'Get the car, go get pills, come back, then back to happy David.', David thought to himself while running to the car. None of the campers really cared after when David ran away from them. Except Max. He's kept his eyes on him the whole time. He knew David was freaking out but he didn't know why. He always would argue with him how the activities were stupid and shitty. But David wasn't mad, he seemed upset.Worried. That wasn't Max's plan. Then...what's wrong with him?

David got into the car and tried starting it. It didn't work the first time. 'Shit.' He tried it again. Didn't work. 'Shit. Please work.' Usually the third time is the charm. He tries it again, hoping it'll work. It didn't. 'SHIT!' David looked like he was gonna pass out and worried at the same time. His hands were shaking really badly more then before. 'What am I gonna do now?' David ran out of the car, car the keys still in there, and into his cabin. Again, all the kids put all of their attention on him. Everyone was kinda shocked how David was acting right now. "What's his problem?", Nikki asked. "Who cares? I have a feeling he's about to lose it soon.", Max smirks as he left the circle and started walking to his tent.

Wow. 902 words xD damn! I'll update next week :3 see your guys in the next chapter!
~ Bree