Stop Lying David

Hey guys! I know I was supposed to update on Sunday but I've been sick for the past few days so I haven't been able to update and write the story :<. But here's the new chapter, hope you guys like it. I will be updating the new chapter sooner than next week to make it up to you guys. But anyway, let's get into the chapter! :3

Gwen started walking up to David's cabin. She was very surprised of how he has been acting lately. Like when...Bonquisha broke up with him. She knocked on his door three times. Nothing. She did the same thing again. She then heard a faint sound of crying from the room, on the other side of the door. She sighed and just open the door and saw David in his bed, his face in a pillow.

      "David, what's wrong?", Gwen asked sounding like she had no expression in her words. "Nothing, I'm ok.", he mumbled as he faced Gwen while he still had the pillow in his face. "Oh yeah?", Gwen said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. David slightly nodded, still avoiding eye contact with her. She quickly ripped the pillow away from his face and put it underneath her arm. He wiped his eyes with his hands, finally looking up to Gwen. He looked like shit. His eyes were still watery and puffy from crying. And his smile was just so...sad. He thought that if he just try smiling, Gwen would just believe him and let him be. But she didn't fall for that for a second.

      "David, don't play dumb. What's wrong? You never act like this.", she said annoyedly. She wanted answers. "I promise e-everything is ok." David stopped smiling at this point. He doesn't want anyone to know about his..problem. "Are you sure about that? Because it seems like your stuttering right now." David gulped. He didn't want to tell her but he was so deep into this, there's no way he could turn back now. "Fine, I'll tell you what's wrong.", he sighed. He told her about everything. The pills. All the depression he had. He thought that maybe Gwen would help him, just maybe. Gwen didn't seem that surprise. No one could ever be like that all the time, so happy and carefree...

      "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere.", Gwen said as she close the door behind her and left his cabin. David just sat on his bed, hoping she would come back soon. Five minutes later, Gwen opened the door and she had a big black bag in her hand. She threw the bag to David and he then caught it. He open the bag and his eyes widened as he saw what was in there. Whisky. Vodka. Liquor. Even those little shot bottles that you can buy in stores.

      "Why are you giving me all of this? When did you even get these?", David asked surprisingly. "Wait, you've never drink before?" David thought for a second. "Do Shirley Temples count?" "Not even close.", she rolled her eyes. "But anyway,  I got the stuff before summer started because I knew that I would need it. I have more but this is as much as I'm going to give you until we can get the car running back up again. Then you can go get your pills." Gwen paused for a few seconds. "And you seem like you can handle this so don't go crazy and drink all of it in one night.", Gwen pointed at him as if she was threatening him. She was about to leave but David stopped her by hugging her. "Thank you Gwen." Gwen lightly hugged him back and smirked at him. "Just don't kill yourself with it. Also, don't get too drunk. Anyway, I gotta go. i'll tell the kids you're sick or something.", Gwen let go of the hug and exited the cabin and start walking towards the campers.

      'I'll try it tonight.', David thought to himself. He was kind of worried. He's never gotten drunk before. 'Will it be like the same as my pills?' He looked into the bag and then at his watch. 5:47 pm. '9:35 is when I'll do it.' But he can't get what Gwen said to him out of his mind. It kept playing over and over again. 'Just don't kill yourself with it. Also don't get too drunk.'

What is it even like to get drunk?

Ooohhhhh ok, that's the end of chapter 3. I really hope you guys liked it, if you did please vote for it down below, that would mean a lot to me. I hope you have a great day and I will see you guys next chapter!
~Bree :3