She's not like the rest

Chapter Six

(Harry's P.O.V)

"Liam will you calm down please" I said while eating my cereal. He was currently mumbling to himself under his breath clearly upset. Gosh this boy is getting really annoying. I don't know why he's acting like this but it needs to stop. Just then Zayn came in taking a  box of cereal from on top of the fridge.

"What's he on about?" Zayn asked getting some milk from the fridge

"Yesterday evening we went to Supra. Like usual Liam found a pair the only problem was that Em-" I stopped myself from saying her name. "A girl wanted it as well. they both had the same size. So they ran around the store and eventually the girl tricked Liam and bought the pair" I said summarizing what happened yesterday.

They both looked at me suspiciously. "what's her name" Liam asked arising from the chair he was sitting on.

"Um her name.....Im not to sure" I said scratching the back of my head

"Stop lying Harry what's her name"

"I dont know"

"Harry!"

"Emma" I said giving up

“Ok I don’t wanna know how you know this girls name. All I want to do is see this girl who apparently beat Liam at buying sneakers” Zayn said

Oh I have an idea, I looked at the clock it was twelve twenty. “You guys want to see her? Meet me down here in 5 minutes changed and everything. We’re going to the pool.

I smiled happy at the fact I get to see her again. I don’t know why but I like this girl. She’s different; she’s not like the rest. Most of the girls I dated didn’t like me for who I was. She treats me like a normal person and I like that but something tells me she’s something not to mess with.

(Emma's P.O.V)

It's was about time for me to leave. It was almost time to do one of my gigs at the pool again. Hopefully this one turns out to be better than the last.

I grabbed my guitar which was sort of damaged and walked out to the pool. Now that I remember my guitar is not the only thing damaged, my phone is. Speaking about phones I got to get a replacement really soon.

I arrived at my usual spot and set everything up. By the time I was done it was just about time to start. I noticed more people were here than usual and I looked around the crowd seeing five familiar faces staring at me like they had never seen me before. Weird but ok? All right then let's get this show on the road.

I was officially done by one ten. I ended a little late but that was ok because everybody seemed like they wanted more. I was packing up my stuff when Brittany appeared.

"What do you want" I asked clearly annoyed at the fact she's trying to annoy me. I mean seriously what did I ever do to her.

"ohh you know what I want. I want you to leave and never come back" she said. Is she serious? I'm not leaving, this is my home. I guess I just have to deal with her.

"No" I said standing up for myself. Wow that felt good. "Guess I will just have to do this" she said bitterly as Josh came and stood behind her. What were they going to do? Josh was reaching out to me when Harry came over.

"What do you think your doing" he said while putting his arm around my shoulder protectively

Both Brittany and Josh shared looks before they decided to walk off. I'm confused, were they afraid because of Harry? They couldn't have been, right?

I turned around to see Harry with two security guards behind him. Ohh that's what made them afraid.

"Thank you Harry" I said kindly while closing my eyes. I was pretty much done putting everything away so I was just about to leave. I picked up my guitar and slung it around my back. I was about to leave the pool area when Harry asked me a question.

"Where are you going?" he asked politely

"Well I was going to the nearest place where they sell phones or buy myself a new guitar" I replied

"I was wondering if you Can you hang out with us guys a bit?" he asked nervously. How about OMG I WOULD LOVE TO. No way I'm keeping my promise even if he is the most attractive, hottest, sexiest guy on earth. WAIT! I did not just say that. I blame hormones. Stupid hormones!

I must have been thinking a lot because he begged. "please"

"I have other things to do Harry like I said before" I said crossing my arms

"Come on  it will be fun. Only one hour and then I will maybe come with after?" he said smirking

"Fine" I said pretending I didn't hear the last question. "just let me put this in my car and I will be right back" I said pointing to my guitar

"Ok" he said smiling while I started walking to my Jeep.

When I came back the majority of the people in their pool left. It's amazing how people can leave so quickly.

"your back" Harry said behind me dripping wet. "yep" I replied popping the P.

"Come let me introduce you to my friends" he said as I followed him.

"This is Liam as you know, and the others are Zayn, Niall and Louis" he said pointing to the boys.

I chuckled "yeah I know who they all are" I said giving them a wave.

"Hi Emma" they all chorused. I'm confused, how do they all know my name

One of them saw the confusion on my face and said  "Liam has been complaining ever since he didn't buy that pair" oh really. He doesn't look so tough after all if I could beat him. Liam just looked at me with a sour face. I sighed

"Liam can we start over?" I said. He nodded.

"hi I'm Liam" he said. I laughed "yeah I think I know that already" I said smiling

****

I stayed talking with all the boys for most of the time. They all went swimming for a bit while I sat in my chair and read my book.

"Hey Emma come in" Harry said

"No I'm good right here" I said returning to my book

"Don't make me come up there" he said playfully

"Yeah right" I said but in seconds he was already standing in front of me ready to force me in the pool. He looked down at me dripping water all over my shirt raising his eyebrow

"fine fine fine" I said. I began taking my clothes of which revealed my dark purple bikini. I hate wearing these things there so annoying. Harry was staring at me, literally staring at me.

I walked right passed him and went to the four feet deep zone. Yeah this was just the way I liked it. It was away from the boys but I didn't mind. At least I was in the water.

I was enjoying my time when someone jumped in the water splashing me. I turned to see who it was finding out it was Harry. "Seriously" I said

"why are you in four feet away from us?" Harry asked

"I can't swim and I'm scared to go over there because it's too deep" I rushed

"Oh why didn't you just tell me. Hopp on my back and I'll take you"

I eyed him suspiciously. That is a little too touching don't you think. Say no Emma say no!

"Ok but don't let me go" I said hopping on his back. If you were to see us we looked like friends who havent seen each other in a long time but we were just reaching the friend zone and maybe, no hopefully it will stay that way.

"Of course not" and with that I hopped on and we went to where the other boys were located.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoooo new upload my little pokemons

Did you like it?

How do you feel?

(>^_^)>Dont forget to Comment, Vote and Fan