Chapter 5~

(Alicia's P.O.V.~)

When we got back on the bus, I sat by my dad with my head rested on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around me. He kissed the top of my head and asked "Are you excited to meet your mom?" I smiled and nodded. I sighed and said " I guess I'm still in shock..I was too blind to realize." Andy said "You could've never known. If Jinxx never told you that he was your dad, he would've watched his only child walk out of his life, again. Ever since you were adopted, he's been so depressed. Sammi was so scared he was gonna kill himself, and so were we. We were watching him die right in front of our eyes, and this was a one in a billion chance. Seeing you get taken away from him and Sammi, it was killing him."

I looked up at him and saw a tear roll down his cheek. He wiped it away and said "I felt so horrible for letting you go. I killed me, it killed Sammi. We were mourning your loss as if you died right in front of us....I thought about taking my life...But I couldn't do it." I kissed him on the cheek and said "You won't ever lose me again, I promise." He smiled and I laid my head back down on his shoulder. Ashley said "God this is like a scene out of a chick flick." We laughed and I said "Get used to it, Purdy." He made gagging noises and we laughed.

CC asked "God you two look alike...I think I'm scared." Jinxx laughed and said "Poor CC." Jake grabbed a slice of pizza out of the fridge and said "We should do a test...To see if they're really related." I rolled my eyes and said "Sure, why not?" Ashley nodded and asked "Okay...Do you listen to classical music?" I nodded and said "Yeah." Andy asked "Do you play any instruments?" I nodded and said "I play Rhythm Guitar, Piano, Violin, and the Cello." They all looked at me with wide eyes and CC said "Holy shit Jinxx, she's your clone!" He laughed and said "You're just jealous cause there's not another CC." Jake laughed and yelled "Owned!" Andy said "You should play something for us." I nodded and turned to Jinxx. I asked "Do you have your Violin?"

He nodded and said "Yeah, hold on." He got up from the couch and disappeared to the bunks. A minute later he came out, and said "Here you go." He handed his Violin to me and I thought for a second what to play. Then I smiled and started playing Overture. I had my eyes closed as I played. When I finished, I opened my eyes and saw all their jaws dropped. Jinxx and a huge smile on his face and he said "That was beautiful." I smiled and the guys nodded in agreement. Ashley said "Yep..She's definitely you're clone, Jinxx." I giggled and said "Thanks guys." Jinxx hugged me and said "I'm proud of you. I swear to you, that I will give you the best life I can possibly give...And I will make up all the years I wasn't there with you." I could feel my eyes water, but no tear escaped. I hugged back and said "I love you, dad." He kissed my forehead and said "I love you too, kiddo." This was were I was meant to be. With my real family.