Chapter 3~

(Jinxx's P.O.V.~)

"Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" I yelled, pacing through the room in the backstage area. Ashley asked "Jinxx, what's wrong?" I yelled "IT'S HER! IT'S MY LITTLE GIRL! SHE WAS IN THE CROWD, I SAW HER!" CC asked "How can you be so sure? There was a lot of people in the crowd, today." I turned to CC and said "I know it's her, cause she looks just like me and Sammi! She had the same pale eyes as mine! I know it's her! I can feel it in my bones!" Andy asked "So you know it's her by her eyes? That doesn't prove anything, Jinxx."

I said "Andy, it's HER! I know it's her! I saw the family she was with! There the parents we gave her to! I know because they've sent me pictures of her while she was growing up and they were in every one! MY DAUGHTER IS HER, OH MY GOD!" Jake said "Whoa Jinxx, calm down...Are you sure?" I looked at him and said "It is...She looked exactly like me and Sammi...I know it's her...Whenever. She was growing up, we stayed in contact with the parents. They would send us pictures of her every year on her birthday until she was 12... then they just stopped. I don't know why, but they stopped...But I know it's her guys, I can feel it in my heart."

They nodded and Andy said "We're here for you, Jinxx. Like we said back on the bus, we will never abandon you." I nodded and a security guard came in. He said "Hey, I got a family here with V.I.P passes. The parents say it their daughters birthday..Want me to let them in?" We all nodded and my heart sank when he said their daughter. The door opened and the guy said "Y'all go in." We all looked over and my eyes teared up. My beautiful daughter was at the front of the group, and behind her was her adoptive family. She smiled and that just made me wanna cry...She's so beautiful. She had her moms smile, my eyes, Sammi's long hair...She's perfect.

She said "It's so great to meet you guys, I love BVB." They all smiled and Ashley said "It's nice to meet you too, we love meeting our fans." She turned to her parents and said "Guys, this is Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, and CC." Pointing at all of us. The parents smiled and waved, the other girl just gave us dirty looks. Andy asked "Did you guys enjoy the show?" A big smile formed on her face and she nodded. The mom said "Oh it was interesting. We knew she had fun...Today's her 16th birthday." The guys smiled and I said "Happy birthday." She smiled and said "Thanks, Jinxx." I wish she could call me dad. The other girl asked "So are you guys like Goth or something?"

I rolled my eyes and Andy said "No..What makes you ask that?" She shrugged and said "Cause you guys wear all black, you wear makeup, and your name is Black Veil Brides...Yeah, sounds gothic to me." Stupid bitch. Andy said "No we're a rock n roll band. We're rebellious and we don't care what people like you, think of us." Alicia smiled and said "Yeah Rainy, quit hating." She rolled her eyes and said "Whatever." CC turned to Alicia and asked "Wanna hang out?" She smiled and said "Yeah!" We laughed and CC yelled "Yay! I have a buddy!" He gave her a hug and she giggled. I'm happy to see my daughter after all these years, but I was furious because her parents stopped talking to us..And I'm gonna find out why.

She needed to know who her real parents were. And I don't care if I cause a scene, she's my daughter. I stood up and said "You must be pretty excited to see your favorite band." She nodded and said "I am, I'm trying not to cry right now...I love you guys." The guys smiled and Ashley said "Aww." I turned to her "parents" and said "That's was really nice of you to bring my daughter to the show, tonight." The whole room fell silent, and their eyes went wide. She furrowed her eyebrows and asked "W-What?" I stared into her eyes and said "Your name is Alicia Miranda...Ferguson...Sammi Doll is your biological mother. You're real mother. And I'm your biological father..You're my daughter, not theirs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alicia's P.O.V.~)

JINXX IS MY DAD?!?! I stepped back and asked "Y-You're my dad?" Jinxx nodded and said "You're mother and I were young when we found out she was pregnant with you..We weren't ready to be parents yet..So we put you up for adoption, and they adopted you." My eyes welled up with tears and so did his. He swallowed and said "You must hate me." And ran out of the room. Jake yelled "JINXX, WAIT!" and ran out after him, followed by CC, Andy, and Ashley.

I turned to them and asked "Is this true? You adopted me?" My "mom" looked at my "dad" and sighed. She said "We didn't want you to know like this, Alicia...You were so young when we adopted you..We were gonna tell you-" I yelled "AND WHEN WAS THAT GONNA HAPPEN?! YOU LIED TO ME! ALL OF YOU!! I CANT BELIEVE I EVER THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FAMILY! PLUS I LOOK NOTHING LIKE ANY OF YOU! IM SO ANGRY AT YOU ALL! BECAUSE OF YOU, I ALMOST LEFT HERE, NEVER KNOWING WHO I REALLY AM, I HATE YOU ALL!!! I ran out of the room with tears rolling down my cheek.

I saw Ashley and ran over to him. I asked "Where is he?" He said "Over there, come on." We ran over and saw all the guys huddled up against a wall. Andy looked you and said "Over here!" I ran over and the guys backed up to let me through. Jinxx was sitting on the ground, crying, and his head in his hands. CC rubbed his back and said "Shhh, don't cry Jinxx..Look, look, she's here." I squatted down and he looked up at me, his eyes red and puffy. He swallowed and said "I'm so sorry, Alicia...I never wanted you to go...We weren't ready, please don't-" I cut him off by wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in his shoulder. He hugged me back and we stayed in the hug, not saying anything.

I said "I don't hate you...I just never knew...They're not my family." He sighed and said "I love you...With all my heart. I don't know how I can make it up to you." I kissed him on the cheek and said "I love you too, daddy." The guys said "Aww." I asked "What happens now?..I don't wanna live with them, anymore." Jinxx smiled and said "You're staying with me and your mom..You'll get to meet her in a couple of days." I smiled. I'm staying I what my real family.