Chapter 4~

(Jinxx's P.O.V.~)

I have her back..My beautiful Alica. We sat ther and hugged for a while, and her adoptive family came out. She gave them a cold look and the dad said "Come on honey, we're going home." We stood up and I said "Actually, she's coming home with me...With her real parents." The mom said "You gave her up you faggot! You didn't want her, so you let us have her! You're a horrible parent!" Alicia yelled "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO MY FATHER LIKE THAT YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU LIED TO ME ALL THESE YEARS!" the dad yelled "WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" And slapped her across the face.

I punched him in the face and the guys helped. I yelled "IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON HER AGAIN, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! SHE'S MY DAUGHTER, SHES COMING HOME WITH ME! WHY DID YOU STOP CONTACTING US?!?!" The mom said "Because we wanted to give her the family she never had...You gave her up, and we were always there with her." Alicia got in her face and said "You disgust me..all of you." She pointed at us and said "That's my family...I'm done with your lies. Just get the fuck out of here." They helped him up from the ground and walked away.

I looked over at her and saw tears forming in her eyes. I said "Come here." And pulled her in for a hug. She hugged back and I kissed the top of her head. She buried heir heat in my chest and said "I knew something wasn't right with them. Every time I saw a picture of you, watched you play live on YouTube...I had a weird feeling. Like it was some kind of sign. And I've had the same dream every single night since I was little. I saw darkness, I could hear crying, and the only thing I could really see were these pale blue eyes...And now, I finally know why...I love you, dad." I smiled and said "I love you too..Every time I close my eyes, I would see the image of you when you were first born. The first thing I saw was your pale blue eyes looking up at me as I held you...That's stayed with me every day since."

She smiled and Andy said "We should get back to the bus guys." Alicia said "But..I need my stuff." They nodded and Ashley said "We can stop by and get your stuff. Then we'll buy you more stuff." She smiled and said "Okay." We headed back to the bus, my arm draped over my daughters shoulder.