Prologue~

(Jinxx's P.O.V~)

I miss her...I miss her every minute, every hour, and every day that passes by. My beautiful little Alicia. Yes, I have a daughter. My wife Sammi and I were young and we were reckless. We weren't being careful which ended with Sammi finding out she was pregnant. I swore to be with her the whole way through despite the fact I'm in a band that's pretty famous right now. We got married, all of our friends were there, and my band mates who are my best friends, stood right by my side through the whole thing.

Then when our daughter Alicia Miranda Ferguson was born, we were so happy. But we were too young to be parents. As much as it killed us, we gave our little girl up for adoption and we haven't seen her since. I don't even know what she looks like now. I know she has my eyes though. The first time her pale blue eyes looked into mine, that was burned into my memory. And now every time I close my eyes, I see those eyes staring up at me...I miss her. If I ever see her, I hope she doesn't hate me if she finds out who her real parents are...But I'm scared that I won't ever get to meet my little girl.

The moment we watched the family take her away from us, it felt like a knife was plunged into my heart. I fell into a deep depression and Sammi and the guys could see it. I didn't want to talk to anyone, and I didn't want anyone to see me cry. Sometimes I spent hours locked up in my room, just crying. I was breaking my beautiful wife's heart, and I was breaking my best friends' hearts. I just wish I could see her...I would give anything to see those pale blue eyes again...But I wanted to see them in person.