Chapter 1~

(Alicia's P.O.V.~)

I closed my eyes and sighed as I played Lacrymosa by Evanescence on Piano. Music is the only thing I'm truly passionate about. It's more than art, it's beauty..It's everything. I got lost in playing and hearing the notes play perfectly, and I felt like the world was slipping away and I could be alone. After I finished playing, I sighed and smiled. Then I heard "Nice job, emo freak."

I turned around and saw my sister Rainy standing in the doorway, smirking. I rolled my eyes and asked "Ever heard of knocking?" She smirked and said "Nope. I could hear the sounds of you cutting yourself from down the hall...Why do you listen to that goth music?" I said "It's not goth. It's better than your precious Justin Bieber and One Direction." She rolled her eyes and said "If you say so. Oh, mom wants to talk to you." I nodded and walked downstairs.

My mom smiled and said "Come here, sweetheart." I furrowed my eyebrows and took a few steps closer to her. She said "You know you're birthday is coming up in a few days." I nodded and said "I'm aware of that." She smiled again and said "And I also know you love that Black Veil Brides band." I nodded and said "Um..Uh huh." She pulled out a couple slips of paper and handed them to me. I looked at them and I felt my heart drop to my feet. I squealed and yelled "YOU GOT ME TICKETS TO BLACK VEIL BRIDES?!?!?!" She nodded and said "I know you love them, and I wanted to do something special for your birthday. You only turn 16, once, you know. Oh and the show is on your birthday."

I hugged her and said "Thank you! Thank you , thank you!!" She laughed and said "You're welcome sweetie. Oh and I forgot these." She pulled out two passes and I screamed "VIP PASSES?!?!?!" She said "Happy early birthday, honey." I can't believe it. I'm gonna finally meet the band who's been my favorite since I was 12.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it so far :). Sorry for making it short, I'm lazy :p.