Finals

Averata Airport

"Umm might I ask what you plan to do when you find Ash?" The professor shakily asked as they made their way out of the airport and to the arena.

"Order him to give me his Pokémon so I can sell it and bring him back home so he can be of some service" Delia arrogantly muttered.

Prof. Oak sighed knowing that a thought like that is far too delusional, even for a woman of her age.

Being old and unable to resist the younger woman, he reluctantly sat with her in the crowd and watched on as the announcer spoke.
_______________________________________________________________________

Main Stadium
Finals

"Welcome to the finals of the evolution tournament!" the announcer boomed making the crowd go wild.
"Today's battle is a tag battle between two couples..... Ash & Korrina and Cynthia & Diantha!"
The crowd cheered and showed their support for Cynthia and Diantha's relationship making them smile.
"Each person will use 2 pokemon, no substitutions allowed, Battle Begin!"

Ash: "Garchomp I choose you!"
Korrina: "Salamence I choose you!"
Diantha: "Goodra let's go!"
Cynthia: "Spiritomb battle stance!"

Ash: "dragon rush on goodra!"
Korrina: "use blizzard to freeze spiritomb"

The attacks connected leaving goodra badly injured and spiritomb frozen.

Diantha: "goodra draco meteor"

The super effective attack hit both salamence and garchomp , leaving garchomp heavily injured and salamence fainted.

"Salamence is unable to battle, please send out your last pokemon korrina."

Korrina: "lucario I choose you , mega evolve!"
Ash: "Garchomp Outrage!!"

Diantha: "goodra before it launches its attack, dragon rage on lucario! Followed up with dragon claw!"
Korrina: "dodge quickly!"

But it was too late , the attacks connected fainting the lucario and Draco meteor launched fainting spiritomb and the goodra.

"Korrina is out of usable pokemon! Ash has 2 pokemon left , and Cynthia and diantha have 1 pokemon each! Cynthia and diantha send out your last pokemon!" The referee announced.

Diantha: "Gardevoir let's go , Mega evolve!"
Cynthia: "Garchomp battle stance, Mega evolve!"

Diantha&Cynthia: "Shadow ball/dragon pulse"

The attacks connected Ash's garchomp helpless to the speedy assault.

"Ash's garchomp is unable to battle, please send out your last pokemon!"
_______________________________________________________________________

In Crowd

"See I knew he wouldn't win, no way can he with one pokemon against two champion's mega evolved pokemon" Delia snarkily said

"Ha I agree with you on that, I'm interested in this bond phenomenon he's now able to activate tho, I wonder if I can...." Professor oak schemed.

"And to think he actually got a girlfriend, I feel sorry for her" Delia shook her head.
_______________________________________________________________________

In Battle Field

Korrina: "Ash I'm sorry it's all my fault, I was too weak" she sobbed while hugging Ash.
Ash: "hey, it's not over yet , I'll do my best for the both of us"

Ash:"Charizard I choose you! Mega Evolve!"

The crowd already used to this watched the pokemon go to x form and prepared this time, wiped their sweat with towels.