Secret Weapon?

Averata island : pokemon center.

"Man" Ash sighed "I hope I get more of a challenge next round, these past 3 rounds have been too easy , um-err no offense Paul" Ash complained.

"None taken, you trained on the harshest mountain for 2 years straight after all, you deserve your power." " Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, remember the pokemon that betrayed you besides Pikachu?" Paul insensitively asked "sigh, blunt as ever, what about them?" Ash asked "the traitors never kept them , sold them to poachers etc. because they thought they were too weak". Paul enlightened.

"I feel bad for them, sure they left me but no Pokémon deserves that. Oh well they brought it upon themselves" Ash concluded.

"Beeeeep" they checked their phones,
"Fourth match-up Ash vs Clemont, 3v3 battle in Stadium B and Korrina vs Champion Lance 3v3 stadium D"
"Hmm good luck you two, I'll be supporting you guys both from the stands" "thanks" Ash and Korrina replied, "Oh and Ash, show that traitorous nerd Clemont who's boss" Paul smirked "You got it" Ash smirked as well. "Love you" Korrina and Ash said to each other and with a kiss left to support the other.
_______________________________________________________________________

Stadium D - korrina vs lance

"This is a 3v3 no substitutions match between Champion & Dragon master Lance and Shalour gym leader Korrina!"

"Good luck" they said to each other.

Lance: "lend me your power Salamence!"

Korrina: "Salamence I choose you!"

"Dragon pulse!!" They both shouted.

The attacks met and cancelled out each other.

Korrina: "hmmm equal power, that's good for being against a champion, but we need more! Dragon Dance!"

Korrina's salamence raised it's attack stat sharply.

Lance: "Draco meteor!"

Korrina: "Salamence! You too! Draco meteor!"

The attacks fired unleashing countless meteors falling to the field as they waited for the dust to clear.

Referee : "both salamence are unable to battle, please send out your next pokemon!"

Lance: "lend me your power Garchomp!"

Korrina: "Zoroark I choose you!"

Lance: "dragon rage!!!"

Korrina: "protect"

The Zoroark successfully blocked the attack.

Korrina: "dark pulse quick!"

The dark pulse hit its mark but dealt very little damage to the overpowered Garchomp.

Lance: "end this Draco Meteor!!!"

Referee: "Zoroark is unable to battle please send out your last pokemon!"

Korrina: "Lucario I choose you!"

Lance: "dragon claw"

Korrina: "extreme speed to dodge"

Lance: "dragon dance and brace for impact!"

Korrina :"get in near and use close combat!!"

The crowd was amazed to see lucario deliver several heavy punches knocking out the psuedo-legendary champion level garchomp.

Referee: "Garchomp is unable to battle, champion lance please send out your last pokemon!"

Lance: "come on out old friend, Dragonite!!"