Reunion

Timeskip- 2 years
Location- Mt. Silver
PoV - no one

A lone figure stood at the peak of Mt. Silver. Ash Ketchum, who was now 17 years old, 2 years since the betrayal and the false claim of him being dead happened.

He now stood a tall handsome young man, hazel brown eyes , his z birthmarks on his face gone, body well-toned and was clad in a red cap, red and black hooded jersey and black pants.

Looking down the mountain he smiled as he saw his 7, now very strong pokemon training hard on their own, Charizard, Greninja, Sceptile, Gardevoir, Lucario, Garchomp and his recent addition, his Pidgeot whom searched for him endlessly since the day the traitors tried to convince him to join them.

Over the two years Lucario and Ash taught each other the ways of aura and Ash gained mastery of it gaining the title of Aura Master and one of the few aura users alive.

Hearing charizard's roar, Ash watched as he brought him a dragonite held captive in his claws with a letter in its mouth. "Thank you charizard" he said while taking the letter from the dragonite's mouth and ordering charizard to release it, while watching in mild amusement as the psuedo-legendary delivery pokemon hurriedly flew away in fear.

Opening the letter he read
"Dear Red Satoshi, You are formally
invited to take part in the first ever
International tournament called the
Evolution Tournament due to past
achievements, and will take place 3
days from now at Averata island located
to the south of Kalos. Champions, Elite
Four and Gym leaders will be participating
as the winner will be given the title of
Pokémon Master.

P.S. Ash its me Mr. Goodshow, do you
       know how hard it was to find your
       location? Anyway no one else knows
       you're alive , I found out through
       some.......unconventional methods.
       Besides that, this is a good opportunity
       to prove your strength to the world, you
       may use the identity I have given you, Red
       Satoshi but you must reveal yourself in the
       third round for legal purposes. Later~~

" Classic goodshow though I mightn't need a secret identity" Ash chuckled as he pulled out a black thin pokedex from the envelope and his eyes widened when he saw that his license was reinstated, as his faithful lucario leapt up to his side also reading the letter. Through aura he spoke to his pokemon,
'Master what will you do?' Ash smirked then whistled summoning all of his pokemon in front of him "Guys....... let's go show them all who's the best in the world!" he shouted getting cries of excitement from his pokemon that were itching to battle other pokemon besides themselves and the mountain dwellers.

Returning his pokemon and hopping on his large pidgeot he pulled up his black hoodie and flew off with a sonic boom to Averata island.
_______________________________________________________________________

Korrina now 17 years old grew as well , no longer wearing roller skates she was taller, had long blonde hair flowing down her back to her hip and looked more curvy and beautiful than before.

She watched the sea as the boat neared Averata island, with hope she wondered 'will Ash be here?'. Since Ash's body was never found she always kept hope that he would be alive and even travelled the different regions just to search for him sadly with no luck. She would often cry weekly from remembering him and though many told her to forget about him she kept hope, though it was slowly fading away.

Exiting the boat and entering the pokemon center Korrina bumped into a man wearing a hoodie with a lucario by his side who snarled at her.
_______________________________________________________________________