The Date

Location:Averata island beach
Day before the tournament

To say Ash was nervous was an understatement, today was his first date with the girl he loved as he sat on the couch waiting patiently for her to finish getting ready.

As his girlfriend exited the bathroom, he turned away immediately and blushed. She was wearing a white one-piece swimsuit that highlighted her curves and left little to the imagination causing Ash to look away embarrassed.

"Oh? Are you embarrassed Ashy~" she teased then latched onto his arm making it press against her chest causing Ash to be flustered even more though also causing her to blush as well, as she felt his well defined muscle and saw his well toned body as he was only in his swim trunks 'Wow.. I am lucky' was her thoughts. Now it was her turn to look away "Oh? Are you embarrassed Korrina~"
"B-be quiet" she pouted as they made their way to the beach so caught up in their own little world that Ash forgot his disguise.
_______________________________________________________________________

When they arrived at the beach many guys watched Ash with envious glares and so did many girls toward Korrina. They ignored them though and focused on each other only.

The new couple swam around, splashed each other, built sand castles, layed down on the sand with each other under the trees and had their................. embarrassing moments of teasing and the like. It was perfect until a hydro pump was fired in their direction causing ash to put up his aura shield around himself and korrina , completely deflecting the attack.

There in the water they saw Misty with her gyarados and Dawn with her empoleon charging more attacks toward them. "Ketchum! Go and die! We can't have you telling people you're still alive!" Misty shouted. Ash was shocked, how? Then he face palmed, he forgot to disguise himself 'crap' his exact thoughts. "Who would've thought a weak little fuck like you were the one who beat May huh "Red" ?"

Korrina was pissed beyond arceus' comprehension as she yelled out "you bitch! Leave us alone, Ash is way stronger than you, you, you, you pimp! go lucario ,mega evolve and use aura sphere on Gyarados and Empoleon!" Misty and Dawn were sent flying like team rocket from the sheer power, Ash suddenly commanded "Gardevoir I choose you! Use psychic to bring down Misty and Dawn and make sure they don't get away" Ash yelled ,the emotion Pokémon nodded her head and restrained them to the sand.

Taking his phone he dialed the island's officer jenny.
Timeskip- 27 minutes

"I'm here" Officer Jenny said as she jumped out of her vehicle and handcuffed misty and dawn, in good time as well since gardevoir's psychic wouldn't have held any longer.

"Misty Waterflower, you are revoked from your title of gym leader, and both of you are disqualified from the tournament for attacking a person with a pokemon move" she said as she dragged them both to the back of the police car, driving off with them shouting many obscenities at either Ash or Officer Jenny.

"Ash look" Korrina said as they noticed the rest of the traitors in front of them. "Lucario, gardevoir return" they both said.

That was until Gary........
_______________________________________________________________________

PoV- Paul

I watched on in horror as Gary took out a gun and said "so you think you could arrest our friends and get away with it? Then let's kill your girlfriend" he said.

Like time stopped when the trigger was pulled, I saw Ash summon a large, thick blue glow of some sort and was astonished to see the bullet crack into just a few millimeters of it before falling off, effectively protecting himself and his girlfriend.