A Day of Rest

Hotel room

Since the damage on field B would take a while to finish being repaired the trio were relaxing , Ash and Korrina were snuggling, watching a movie on the couch while Paul was next to them feeling ultimately awkward.

"Can you two stop flirting in front of me, and do you have to sit in his lap?" Paul grumbled "Remember Paul you are the one in our hotel room err...house in between?" Korrina countered. "Yeah yeah but you let your guard down way too low, what if ash took advantage of you~" Paul taunted "I would nev-" Ash started but was cut off by Korrina who kissed him deeply and parted to say to Paul with a smirk "What if I let him?" making Paul go wide-eyed and Ash blush, both males feeling uncomfortable in the situation.

"B-besides that what are the three of us gonna do today?" Ash asked "We can't just lay around on the couch the entire time". "You're right" Paul agreed "if that team rocket that's always following you were here we'd have something to do, speaking of where are they?" Paul inquired "Yeah I was wondering the same thing too" Korrina said raising herself from Ash's shoulder.

"W-well as part of my training I kinda defeated all the criminal syndicates throughout the regions, team magma, team aqua, team plasma, team galactic along with team rocket.." Ash enlightened and was surprised when korrina tightened her grip on him saying "I'm glad you're safe but please don't do anything risky like that again", "Yeah I don't want the guy who helped me learn the value of caring for pokemon die either" Paul joked making Ash nod his head and give a small chuckle.

"Rrrring rrrrring" Ash picked up the hotel line, "Hey my boy its me Mr. Goodshow, I'm holding a pool party for all the semifinalists, so come to the address I sent to you on your phone with Korrina, bye"

"Sorry Paul, Korrina and I have somewhere to go" Ash said as he gave korrina the information and they both went to change deciding to match, Ash wore red and black trunks while Korrina wore a red and black outlined 2-piece once again making Ash blush.

Before Paul could argue Ash grabbed Korrina's hand and teleported both of them to the address using his aura.

"Some friends they are" Paul muttered.
_______________________________________________________________________

Averata Island: Pokemon league Private Pool

When they arrived at the private pool Ash blushed upon seeing sinnoh's beauty Cynthia in a black two piece, and kalos' beauty diantha in a daring white one piece as they winked at him.

Korrina, noticing this pulled Ash's arm between her breasts intensifying his blush , as she smirked in victory.

Diantha seeing this frowned and whispered to Cynthia "how did she get so lucky?" Cynthia giggled and replied "I don't know, but I'm 5 years older than Ash anyway"

30 minutes later

When all the guests arrived they were surprised to see 8 semifinalists when its supposed to be 4. They were : Ash, Korrina, Diantha, Cynthia, Steven, Alder, Drake and the battle frontier's Anabelle.

Mr. Goodshow spoke "I'm sure you're all aware that there are too much semifinalists, it was my miscalculation, therefore to fix it the rest of the tournament will be tag-team battles, hence there will be 2 winners. Each person will be allowed to send out 2 pokemon for their team. Here are the pair-offs, Ash-Korrina vs Drake-Anabelle and Diantha-Cynthia vs Steven-Alder."

Everyone agreed to the pairings and Ash mouthed a thank you to Mr. Goodshow for pairing him up with Korrina to which he winked.

Everyone enjoyed themselves chatting and playing around with each other, not caring that they were each other's competition at all.

6 hours later

As part of the celebration, they were sleeping over at a cabin Mr. Goodshow had prepared for them and the 8 were currently lying on the grass in sleeping bags watching the stars together.

"Hey Korrina" Ash whispered to the girl laying on top of him in his sleeping bag, "Yes Ashy?"
"Good night" he kissed her forehead.
"Good night ashy~" she kissed him on his lips.
The two held each other close as they fell asleep outside under the stars.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hotel Room

"Damn them, going off and having fun Arceus knows where" a grumpy Paul said while watching a movie and eating popcorn in the dark living room.

"Still....... I wonder if I'll ever find love like they did" he contemplated until he fell asleep on the couch.
_______________________________________________________________________

Korrina: snort* Paul finding love, that's rich.

Ash: I know right?

Paul: sobs in the corner of the room.

Author: stop breaking the fourth wall!

Paul: easy for you to say I'm sure you've found love.

Author: sigh just go to sleep already.