I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Twenty-Five}

__________________________________________________________

I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret get Out?? {Twenty-Five}

__________________________________________________________

To my dearest fans...

I am happy to say that heaps of you make the best stories I have read, there awesome!!! Like Cadbury chocolate good! Today I read this awesome story by darkangel35 and I say it is a five star vote from me! I total recommend it to all my fans!

It's called ~who said girl can't get down and dirty with boys~ it's so funny and because my imagination runs wild with the state of my stories... all of the guys (in my mind) are drop dead sexy!! Lol

So if you don't read it I'm going to be very concerned for your mental health because it an awesomely awesome story... and it only 19 chapters!

Okay back on topic! Lol I will be doing a sequel but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it...yet but I will keep you guys posted on that topic... I might continue on with Jace and Carlee having their baby and marriage... or... I could make up another situation with different cast and a girl pretending to be a guy for another reason... OR... and guy pretending to be a girl! *grasp*

Anywhoo I will keep you all posted!!

And here is the 25th chapter of PTBAG!

__________________________________________________________

L U C I A

I woke up slowly, I felt surprisingly happy and all my problems have been solved... well kind of... I slowly began to open my eyes and came face to face with a tanned skin chest, I sighed, I lay naked intertwined with Rickson. I looked up at his face, he looked so peaceful and boyish when his asleep, I felt like pinching his cheeks. I snuggled in closer to his body, and then an idea popped into my head.

I slowly slid out of the bed, trying not to wake up Ricky. When I was finally free of the bed, I suddenly realized I was naked... ha-ha, one for the blonde!

I looked around for any kind of shirt, until I found one of Ricky's dress shirts. I slipped on the shirt and buttoning it up and three random places. I looked around the room, I was... well, too busy to notice all the stuff he has.

He has posters up on the walls of motorbike riders, a few football posters and one, of course, of a half-naked chick. I rolled my eyes and crossed to his dresser. The first thing I picked up was this really awesome Elmo hat; I stuck it on my head, while making funny faces in the mirror across the room.

I laughed silently to myself and turned back to the dresser, there was a picture of Ricky and I think his dad with Carlee at some house, I sat it back upright and moved on to the next item. An IPod.

I switched it on and plugged in the earplugs, the last song he was listening to was "that girl" by Pharrell and Snoop Dogg, hmm interesting... I shook the IPod and a chime sounded before it settled on "Fergalious" by Fergie and Will.I.Am. I turned and looked at the sleeping Ricky and smiled.

I would have never have guess that Ricky listens to this song, in fact I can't even imagine it... but I don't I'm willing to make an acceptation for that yummy tanned god in bed.

I started bopping to the beat, I soon found a black tie that was already done up... Jeez, are boys that lazy that they can't tie up a tie around there neck? Anyway, I put it over the hat and my head and left it loose around my neck. Using the IPod as a microphone, I started mouthing the words of the song to the mirror across the room.

This song reminded me of the Epic movie, where Willy Wonka is dancing while chopping off the orphans' body parts off. Just remembering it made me laugh aloud, but then I quickly stopped and looked at Ricky.