I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Fifteen}

______________________________________________________

I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Fifteen}

______________________________________________________

Hey!! It's just little old me telling you what's happening...

I didn't expect the response I got from the last chapter.. I was like wow!

But do not fear!! I have uploaded this earlier then I usually would because

Of the response I got and I didn't want her to die!! No not really but you understand... don't you?

Well back on topic... let's get into it!!

From tinny

Ps. I was actually listening "we belong together" by Mariah Carey.. kinda ironic lol

______________________________________________________

R I C K Y

"Look, you Lucia and Jace can go Screw yourselves because I don't give a shit about any of you" I watched his eyes grow wide. "And you can tell Lucia to stay the Fuck away from me, I have had it!"

I was fed up with all these strange feelings and Luke was just making it worse. I watched him shove his helmet on and jump on his bike and speed down the main road. I looked around the crowd that gathered, Katelyn was giving me killing looks while screaming out to Luke, a few times she almost said Lucia, or maybe that's just me.

All the guy gave me pitiful looks, Tyson came over to me and seem to sum up what everyone was thinking.

"You're a Fuck wit-"but the deafening sound of a motorbike hitting a tree, had every one's eyes on the Orange KTM 250cc that did a side flip and sent Luke sliding a few meters away from the bike.

I was the first to react and started sprinting to Luke, if anything I wouldn't wish that kind of fall for anyone, even Luke.

As I got closer I realized that his helmet and something hairy was next to the tree that was hit. I passed the bike and started heading to Luke.

Looking at Luke I saw that, HE was really a SHE.

Luke is really Lucia... I kneeled down as she silently sobbing, her green eyes dazed.

"Lucia" it was more of a statement then a question, just before she passed out.

Holy Shit... the things I said about her and Jace, which who I have to kill. I said I didn't want to see her again... which was basically "I hate you" in a long sentence. I felt a rush of regret and relief, that I'm not gay. When will I friggin Learn! I seem to, always, hurt the people I care about, in some way.

Next came guilt, I silently began kicking myself for being an insensitive bastard, until Katelyn showed up.

"You know what Ricky? Fuck you!" she was going to jump me before Aden grabs her around the waist pulling her back and covering her mouth.

"Ricky, take her to the office," Aden grunted when trying to handle Katelyn.

"Asshole" she said behind Aden's hand. I slowly picked Lucia up off the ground trying not to jostle her too much. How could I be so cruel... even though I didn't know Luke was really Lucia... I still shouldn't have been an idiot and tell her I didn't want to see her again, when really it's the opposite.

She unconsciously grabbed on to my shirt with her gloved hand, her hand dropped and her head lolled a bit. I just stood there watching her; dumb found that Lucia was Luke all this time... all those races, she won over the rest of us... all the times she could have hurt herself... all the times she has seen me with other girls... she must think I'm a complete jackass.