I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Thirteen}

____________________________________________

I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Thirteen}

____________________________________________

To whom this may concern

I have great pleasure to introduce the Thirteenth chapter of "I'm pretending to be a guy... will my secret get out" story!!! I hope you find it tremendous and greatly entertaining!!

Yours truly

Tinarra

Haha that's me trying to be formal!!! I guess that's another thing I'm hopeless at (just got to check that off my list)!! Oh well... okay now that you know this is the Thirteenth chapter... and thirteen IS my lucky number... I will try and make this as awesomely awesome and eventful as possible! So wish me lucky and give me some feedback on what you think of the... AWESOMELY AWESOME TREMENDOUS AND GREATLY SECTACULAR THIRTEENTH CHAPTER!!!! Yayaayayaya

From tinny

____________________________________________

L U C I A

I'm split between Salvatore, my sexy bodyguard, and my amazingly gorgeous competitor, Ricky. I want them both but... that's just not possible... I mean it is but in the cheating kind of way... and then I will feel the guilt rip me up inside if I do end up doing it. Now I do wish I had a fairy godmother.

I wonder why Sal didn't come with me in the Limo... actually I think he left earlier then I did... about a day before I did... hmm, funny? His probably with the other bodyguards figuring out a security problem, or whatever they do, when they're not guarding me.

Beside, Sal is off limits... that's never stopped me before... okay fine! I'm attracted to Sal, but then there's my "Mutual" friendship with Ricky as Luke. I know what to expect from Ricky... most of the time, but if I told him I'm Luke, he will freak out or worse... What if I was to crash during that stupid race and end up breaking something, and then they would have to take my helmet off and... and... see I'm not really Luke...

No! No negative thoughts! You will crash if you think you might... Whoa, where did that wise words of advice come from? Defiantly not me!

I shook my head, and focused on what was happening. The plane took us the long way around so it was three and a half days ago that I left Athens. It went from Athens, to Italy, to china, to Japan, and then finally home. Why didn't Sal find a quicker rout? Instead of going all around the world? Oh, Well, I was now riding in a limo to my house, we had just rounded a corner, sharp I might add, and I was slung to the left and ended up on the ground with a thump.

Thanks God, shows how much you're on my side, I thought bitterly.

I slowly lifted myself off the ground, and notice that we have stopped. Please don't tell me we hit someone and there lying on the ground in the middle of the street. I was about to get up on my seat when the driver popped his head though the screen that separated the drivers compartment and this one.

"Miss. Lucia? There's a boy on the street..." Oh no, we really did hit someone! I just Jinxed myself didn't I? "He wants to see you..." Stewy said in a quiet tone, he was nice looking and adorably shy.

"Well if we hit the poor kid I think he deserves to have a ride home" I nodded my head, until he started chuckling softly.

"What? Did I miss something?" if his joking about a kid being hit by this car, and we end up in court about it... I'm blaming it on him.

"Yes, Miss, you did... the boy was not hit, he declares to know you from your brother? But I will allow him in" with that in mind he jumped out of the Limo. Well, I'm an idiot I thought we hit a kid! Wait... who is this Boy? He could be a murder or a stalker or something. But he knows my brother? Jace knows everybody! And beside if his here to tell me "Jace is sorry about what he did to me, Blah, Blah, Blah" then he has another thing coming.