I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Twenty-One}

___________________________________________________________

I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Twenty-One}

___________________________________________________________

HEY HEY HEY!!!

I was thinking maybe I should let you guys have a spin in Katelyn's world

Just to focus on something going RIGHT and not one-minute-your-life-is-peachy-now-it's-not kind of thing... so here's Katelyn's world with the blossoming relationship between her and Aden, who is the opposite to her in most ways.

And I want to bring Tyson in to the mix... I personally love Tyson he's my favorite.. I just love how his dramatically dramatic...

Anywhoo, I apparently I'm a skilled drawer and I have been drawing what I thought some of the character would look like... my first one what of Tyson because I love him and my next drawing is going to be Jace....

Back to the story I hope you enjoy Katelyn's prospective of life!

From tinnyxx

Song: Hey Young Girl by Lloyd Banks

___________________________________________________________

K A T E L Y N

I looked down at my hands while I twiddled them as I wait inside my room, Lucia had just left to go to home, because we have school tomorrow. Cringe.

Lucia told me about Jace... I know, but Carlee and Jace are so cute together, and now they're having a little Jacey or Carlee, if they don't name their first baby girl after me, I'm going to go all rumpelstiltskin on their asses, like I did at that poker game. I totally cleaned out there pocket money! I looked over at my brown Indian-like bag, it had about 200 dollars in that and I'm proud of myself.

The reason why I'm waiting and why I practically kicked Lucia out of my house was that... Aden is coming over. Well, because Aden is an old fashion gentleman kind of guy, his picking me up and taking me to dinner or something like that, he didn't tell me.

I hate surprises, because I'm on a need to know bases, but I can't live without them!

I looked down at my ankle boots and an emerald green strapless dress, that went down to about just above the knees, which I "borrowed" from Lucia. I wore my hair curled and held back with a few bobby pins.

I wouldn't usually dress up like this but I want to look good for Aden, I looked at my clock... hmmm, about 5 minutes to go before he comes... where's that Rubik's cube...

Once I found it underneath my bed, I started shuffling the small coloured cubes. I sat down on my bed crossed legged as I was deep in thought as to how to solve the stupid thing, I mean, how the hell do you get that cube from the bottom to get to the top without stuffing the whole thing up? I shook my head, and shuffled it again. I through my hands up in the air when I finally got the cube to the top.

"Yeesssss!" I cried to the ceiling "FINALLY, but all I have to do now is the rest of the cube" I spoke sarcastically looking back at the cube. I threw the cube across the room, when it landed at a pair of feet. When I looked up at the person who was leaning down to pick up the cube, I saw Aden. I quick stood up and looked at the clock, I sat here doing that cube for half an hour! We're meant to be gone 30 minutes ago.

"Sorry Aid, I lost track of time a-and-" he held his hand up as he looked at the Rubik's cube. "Wait how'd you get in here?"

"Ohh, your mum let me in... Is this what you have been doing?" he asked in that voice of his, I hate him for that, he doesn't even have to sweet talk me, he could say something really mean but it would sound like sexiest thing in the world.