I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Three}

______________________________________________________

I'm pretending to be a guy... Will my secret get out?? {three}

HELLO!!

Just another chapter for * I'm pretending to be a guy...*!!!

I hope you guys like it!!

I had to do a little shifts and changes to it... but nothing too major I hope

Please comment if you want me to change anything or if you think it's alright

Comments are welcome... good or bad

Keep up the good work!!! Two thumbs up!!! @->--

From tinny

xxx

______________________________________________________

L U C I A

We made it just in time to see my mother race to the window of the car; she looked frantic as if she just lost her favorite toy.

"Lucia Grace Somers! I hope to the heavens you weren't with your brother out in that dusty place!" my mum yelled I rolled my eyes, I get this a lot.

"No mum, Pfft, I wasn't out at that place" I lied. " me and Kat were out shopping for our next trip to Europe" I nudged Katelyn, she jumped as if realizing my hell possessed mother was in front of her with a skeptical expression on her face.

"Umm, yeah Mrs. S, Jace here just had to pick us up?" I blew out a breathe I didn't realize I was hold when mum turn slowly to go back in the house.

"Ohh and hon, you have to get ready for a photo shoot for some Motor... Cross? Motor cross magazine with the winner of today's race or something or rather... ohh just get ready, okay?" was all she threw over her shoulder.

I looked at Katelyn and Jace who were staring at me; the winner of today's race was me... I mean Luke... then the runner up will have to take his place..., which is- Shit, it was RICKY!

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit" I muttered over and over again, until I started pacing.

"What the HELL am I going to do!" I half yelled, I was about to hit panic mode. I swear Ricky got a good look at me when he was checking me out. Shit, look what I got myself into.

"Don't worry, Luc, he probably didn't notice you" I gave her a stupid look.

"What make you so sure?"

"Just wear your sun glasses; you know the Square ones you brought the other day?" Ohh, yeah I remember those they were stylish but were huge and off the face kind of thing.

"Yeah, good thinking 007"

We both rushed in inside and up the grand stairs to get to my wing of the house, which is the west wing. Jace gets the south wing, while my parents get the east. And the north... well that's for family stuff and 'family dinners' or stuff remotely related to that. Okay back at the task at hand, me and Kat ran into my huge walk-in wardrobe and looked though all my dresses, cocktail dresses, party dresses, all my high heels, skinny jeans and accessories.

Eventually we settled on Black skinny jeans, black heels, and a white singlet shirt with dangling satin triangles. We both looked at each other and just nodded in agreement.

_____________________________________________________

R I C K Y

I don't know how I managed to get on the cover of a magazine; I mean I'm really not meant to be on it, Luke was. I was trying to find him earlier today; he wasn't with the guys, so I went to check with Jace. He said he was in his trailer, I didn't expect to run in to a girl in Luke's trailer, I didn't really get a good look at the girl but she was pretty hot. She was tall and had great legs, Golden blonde hair. She only really made it to my shoulders, for I was 6 foot 2 or 3 I can't remember. But I could have sworn I have seen her somewhere, her height and body type were really familiar.

Ohh, well I doubt I'm going to run into her again, anyway.

And you know what's even stranger? I feel this strange pull whenever I'm with Luke or when I was with that chick today... I'm getting a little creped out by the thought. Plus, Luke is a guy... maybe I am... no.

I shook my head.

I might as well get this thing over and done with, I really need to sort this feeling out... and I guess in the only way I can.

Walking into the agency, where the photo shot is held... I wasn't really sure I should do this. I mean... I know I'm extremely gorgeous and extremely talented, but modeling doesn't fit my job description... well besides the fact that I might be modeling with Lucia Somers. She is one in a million, and hot. I would do anything to get with that goddess. Golden blonde hair... great legs... wait... no couldn't be.

I shook my head harder.

There is no way Lucia Somers is that chick (who I can't remember the name of) in Luke's trailer... it always comes right back to Luke. I have to ask him tomorrow, before our next race, which I'm going to win. Hopeful.

"Oh you must Rickson Coopers, right?" the receptions said pulling me from my thoughts. I looked at her, she was a pretty brunette with wide blue eyes and my guess is that she is petite, from her youthful looks.

"Ahh, yeah but I prefer Ricky" I corrected her. I hate that name... Rickson, what kind of parents name there kid Rickson. Obviously, mine. And, being the sex-god that I am, I almost always get this reaction:

"Mmm, really... Ricky" and that is exactly what she said. But I'm not interested in brunettes... I'm a sucker for Blondes.

"So where do I go?" I asked quickly before the brunette named Clare? Or was it Lara... oh well can't read her name tag.

"you go down this hall, and turn right and you should end up at two huge double doors-" she looked pass me and her smile got just a little bit more wider. "Miss Somers right on time, same place as usual"

I turned around to see, none other than Miss Sexy herself, Lucia. I could swear I was drooling the way she walked into the room with such grace. She walked up next to me, in those Sexy heels she was about the same height as me but I was just that little bit taller. Then I saw the chick that was with her, wait that can't be that Kat girl from the trailer, too? Jeez, I'm in over my head here, first I think I might be gay and two I think that Meer-whatever is Lucia and now there's this Kat girl with a international supermodel.

"Hey Clare, what going on?" she asked. Now I'm sure I heard that voice before.

"Umm, just go in there, I think there all set up I was just directing Ricky there," she pointed to me with her thumb. "You can show him where to go"

Before whispering something to Lucia, I watched as the Kat girl walked back outside to a car across the road. And then finally Lucia turned to me, she was wearing oversized sunglasses so I couldn't get a good look at her eyes. I tilled my head slightly, her golden hair seemed to shimmer, and she flipped her fringe out of her face and started to speak.

"This is what I was hoping to avoid," she muttered in a bitter tone. I was taking back, what the hell did she just say.

"Well excuse me, miss high fly super model," I said with sarcasm. "at least I don't have 'Bitch' written across my forehead"

"Ohh really, I'm a bitch now"

"Yes, princess you may be a really hot bitch but" I patted her on the shoulder "it's not a good look for you, princess"

"Jackass" she muttered before heading to the hallway I was directed to earlier.

"Hey princess, wait up"

Might as well have fun while I'm here, so messing with Princess here should be fun.

_________________________________________________

What do you think???

I'm not really sure about this story now... hmm

if you have any questions?? dont be ashamed to ask!!

Anyway...

COMMENT

VOTE

I want at least 50 votes and maybe 20 or 15 comments???

That would be lovely!!!

Pretty please with sugar on top

Thank in advanced

From tinny

xxx