Kiss me right now: Jalec fanfic

Alec's POV

chapter one

I walked down the hallway of the Institute, with a bowl of kraft dinner in one hand and a glass of milk in the other. Jace came out of his room, he looked at me. I smiled, but he didn't smile back. This was strange, even for Jace. I stoped infront of him. He took the bowl and glass out of my hands. "Hey!" I said trying to get them back. Jace turned around and walked in to his room not closing the door behind himself. He obviously wanted to talk but didn't want to say so.

I followed him. Jace sat down, making wrinkles on his perfectly made bed. He shovling Kraft dinner into his mouth. His room was always so clean. "Really Alec? A fork? You're supposed to use a spoon while eating Kraft dinner." Jace said taking a sip of milk. "That's not stopping you from eating my food," I replied. Jace didn't laugh or even smile a little bit. Ok, something is wrong, seriously wrong. I sat down next to him. "Jace, are you ok?" I asked. He put the last bit of noodles in his mouth. "Peachy." He said. Jace put the bowl on the night stand and started chugging the milk. "Really?" I encouraged. He put the milk down next to the bowl, there was still a mouth full left. "No, I'm not. Clary and I broke up!" A tear rolled down his cheek. Why does he have to be so hot? Not right now Alec, focuse I told my self as I pulled him into a hug.

We were hugging for a good five minutes before he said something. "I loved her," he kept sobbing on my shoulder making my black t-shirt feel wet. Wait. Loved? This is great! Well, for me, not so much for Jace and Clary or Magnus. "What happened?" I asked even though I really didn't care. Jace pulled out of the hug and wiped his eyes with his long sleeved t-shirt.

"She cheated on me with that stupid bloodsucker!" He said. Simon and Clary . . . Simon and Clary? Wait Simon is dating Izzy. "Jace, does Izzy know?" I asked, he nodded. His blonde hair falling into his eyes a little bit. "She's the one who told me." I looked at him. "Im sorry. I know that you love her." I said. I wanted to hear him say that he loved her again. "Love? More like hate. Im over her." Jace said brushing his hair out of his eyes. Typical Jace, always trying to hide his feelings.

I stood up, "well if you don't want to talk about it anymore." I said, starting to walk away. Jace grabbed my arm. I spun around and looked at him. Jace was still holding my wrist, looking at the runes on my arm. "Jace?" I asked. He didn't look up but whispered, "or maybe you could stay." Was he asking me to have a sleepover? Like when we were ten? This was going to be good.