•33•

YOUR POV

Jimin: Y/n will you marry me?

I was shocked. He's finally asking me. I put my hands over my mouth and start tearing up. I nod fast and I remove my hands to say yes.

Me: Yes! Yes!

Jimin stood up and placed the ring on my ring finger. I pulled him into a hug until Jimin kissed me. It was one passionate kiss until it turned into a make out session. I decided to pull away before it went any farther if you know what I mean.

6 months later..

Priest: You May kiss the bride.

Jimin and I look at each other and smile. I've been waiting for this for foreverrrrr.  Jimin leans in and we share a short passionate kiss. There's kids in this church.

Jimin grabs my hand and we walk down the aisle while we see Jungkook and Minjee.

They got married last month. They are really happy together.

And now I'm really happy now that I'm with my Prince Charming.

2 weeks later.....

I run out of the bed and run to the washroom. I puke in the toilet. I hear Jimin run in and rub my back while pulling my hair back.

Jimin: Baby, are you sick?
Me: No I don't th-

I puke again. Ewww. I hate puking. I finally stopped puking and I looked up to Jimin who looked worried as hell.

Jimin: You don't think you're pregnant, do you?
Me: I never thought about that.
Jimin: I mean we did have sex the night of our wedding.
Me: Yes Jimin, I know! You don't have to remind me.

I said while blushing. I was a virgin so he keeps teasing me.

Jimin: At least I was your first.
Me: Oh shut up! Get out! I'll try a pregnancy test.

He walks out while chuckling. This boy...

I open the cabinet under the sink and see a pregnancy test in a box. I have no idea how we have one but there is. I pull it out of the box and read the instructions.

After finishing the instructions I wait about 2 Minutes to wait for the results. I'm pacing back in forth to see if I'm pregnant or not. All of a sudden I see red come onto the little screen. TWO LINES TO BE SPECIFIC! That means....

It's positive. I'm pregnant.