•19•

~2 weeks later~

YOUR POV

It has been 2 weeks since the truth was revealed about how Jimin really felt and how I really feel. He has kept his promise. He is changing a lot. He's so nice to me everyday. I'm falling for him even more. He hasn't cheated and he's been really loyal lately. I'm proud of him.

It's about lunch time so I'm deciding to bring his lunch to his work. I just made him a simple sandwich. I put it in a little bag and set it down on the counter while I went to grab my coat and put my shoes on. It was pretty chilly at this time of the year. I grabbed the sandwich and got out of the door and drove to his work.

When I arrived I entered to the reception desk and they already recognized me and they gave me a nice smile. I smiled back. I waved at others while walking to his office. Once I got to his door that was locked I heard Jimin and a girl arguing. I decided to just open the door.

I saw an annoyed Jimin who was talking to a girl who looked like a slut to me. She was wearing clothes really revealing and she just looked weird.

Jimin: Hey babe!
Me: Hey Jimin.

His smile grew right as he saw me. I was glad. All of a sudden there was a small cough. I looked to the owner of the cough and it was the girl.

Jimin: Hyeri get out now. I fired you weeks ago. Understand and leave.

He said pointing towards to the door.

Hyeri: This is your wife? Ew she's ugly. She looks like a slut. Why her!?
Me: Says you who probably was in 5 boys beds last night. Back off my husband and go make love to another one of your victims who must feel terrible having you around.

She scoffed and left the room. I rolled my eyes. I walked towards Jimin and handed him his lunch.

Me: Here is your lunch.
Jimin: Thanks y/n!
Me: It's fine.
Jimin: Why so sad? Is my wife perhaps...jealous?
Me: WHAT? No!
Jimin: So I can go hang out with Hyeri?
Me: Okay yes I'm jealous.
Jimin: Don't worry that girl is so annoying. I fired her a while ago but she came back today begging and bribing me to give her job back. I never want to see her face again.
Me: Good!
Jimin: Well good job to you. You actually got her to get out.

We chuckled. I walked over to behind his desk and saw picture frames in the back of our wedding, some dates, and one selfie we took at a Ferris wheel where he was kissing my cheek. Jimin came and back hugged me.

Me: You keep these?
Jimin: Of course I do. You mean the world to me.
Me: I love you.
Jimin: I love you more. And I'm going to end work early to bring you somewhere.
Me: Oh Jimin you don't hav-
Jimin: Nope. You're not stopping me.
Me: Fine.

I gave up. He just smiled and left the office to tell his boss. He came back and he got ready to leave with me. After he was ready he intertwined our hands and we headed out of his work. We got in his car and he started driving somewhere.

Me: Jimin where are you taking me?
Jimin: You'll see. But put this blindfold on.

He passed me a blindfold and I placed it over my eyes. I'm so anxious. I don't know where we're going.

After about 10 Minutes I heard the car engine stop. I guess we're here. I heard him come and open my door and I used his arm for support because I can't see where I'm walking.

He lead me a little far away from where we got out of the car and then he took of the blindfold.

Jimin: We're here.

My eyes started to get teary. He brought us to the place where we first met. The park beside the supermarket.

Me: This is where we first met.
Jimin: And I'm glad I met you.

I smiled remembering it.

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

-Flashback-

Me: Ouchhhh!

I banged my head on the pole of the park.

"Are you ok?"

I heard a little voice of a boy.

"Yeah I'm fine"
I said.

"What's your name? I'm Jimin!"
He said.

"I'm Y/n. I'm 5 years old."
I said.

"I'm 5 too!"
He said.

"Cool!"
I said.

And since that day. We met at the park every single day until Jimin moved. I didn't see him again until I started elementary school and we went to the same school.

-Flashback End-
—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—
I started walking over to the park and I banged my head on the pole again.

Jimin chuckled.

Jimin: Are we really going to relive the scene again?
Me: No that was an accident. Ouchhhhh
Jimin: You still sound the same.

I hit his shoulders and we just started laughing together. Jimin brought me up to the playground and we sat down. We looked at each other at the same time and we both leaned in. Our lips met and the kiss was full of passion and love. He had his hands around my waist as I had my arms wrapped around his neck. The kiss ended as we ran out of breath. I hugged him and he hugged back.

Me: I love you Jimin.
Jimin: I love you too but I have a suggestion.
Me: What is it?

I said as I let go of him to look at him in the eyes.

Jimin: We should divorce!

Hope you liked it!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sorrrrrryyyyy I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger again. Oops!