•23•

~2 weeks later~
YOUR POV

I'm actually very excited for today. I'm starting over. I think this is good for me especially because of what happened. I do believe I have memory loss but I'm not believing anything else because there's no point if I don't remember. Starting over is the best for me right now.

I told my Mom I want to be a photographer and she decided to start contacting different places to see if I will get accepted. I know I didn't go through college or university but maybe I'll be good enough for a job already?

I've done a lot of photography before this so I'm pretty advanced with all of it.

I found out yesterday that I got accepted to a job on the other side of Seoul so I'm just deciding to go live in an apartment near there so it's easier.

Right now I'm in the middle of getting packed. It's taking awhile because I technically have to bring everything I own or need from this house.

I already got all my clothes packed so all I need to do now is get the last minute things.

I headed to my bathroom with a big bag for everything in there. I grabbed all my shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face wash, deodorant and my hairbrush.

After, I got a different thing I have to keep my toothbrush clean and used that to pack my toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss.

Now I'm grabbing all my electronics and chargers but I had to find my last one which was underneath of my bed. I lose things really easily.

I finished packing with a little backpack and put my phone, laptop and book in there.

I walked downstairs maybe more then 10 times taking all my luggage. On my last trip downstairs I was breathing heavily. I was tired.

Mom: Sweetie, do you have everything?
Me: Ummm....-OH HOW COULD I FORGET?

I ran back up to my room and under my sink I grabbed my big box of sanitary pads. How could an 18 year old girl like me forget my PADS? This is one of my most important things in my house. Even though I hate that I have to use these they're still very important.

I walked back downstairs and put them in a bag that had a little space left.

Me: Alright I'm good now!
Mom: Okay, let's get going. It'll get dark soon.

We both walked out to the car with all the luggage and placed it in the back and trunk. I got in the passenger seat while my mom got in the drivers seat. We buckled our seatbelts and the journey started.

It was going to be a long ride so I just decide to fall asleep.

-Time skip-

I felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see my Mom.

Mom: We're here sweetheart.
Me: Really?!
Mom: Yeah! Let's go see your apartment.

We got out of the car and asked for some assistance from some of the workers in the building. This place looked insanely fancy. Jheezzzz.

The workers grabbed all of the luggage and my Mom and I headed to the front desk. It was like a hotel but for apartments. Weird right?

Mom: Hi we're here for the apartment I booked last night.
Receptionist: Floor 12, 1203

She handed me the key and I started heading up to my apartment with my mom in the elevator. I was about to press the button for floor 12 but I noticed they have 25 floors. Wow! I thought 12 was the highest floor.